investigate

( Antoinette outfit in this chapter)
Antoinette(Elena) pov :

"So a car that was on fire and didn't explode at all ram through a truck with four men inside and the killer who head was on fire created a circle of fire?"
Tony ask Antoinette in confusion.

"Yes tony I know it sounds crazy but it really happened and I was thinking maybe I should.. investigate"

"I don't know.. you sure it wasn't Johnny"

"Tony the last time I checked the fantastic four don't kill criminals let alone Johnny he's a play boy yes but not a killer"

"True..well if you feel the need to fine but be careful and lay low and... don't push yourself ok"

"I won't I don't ever want that to happen again as long as I live"

"Nette it wasn't your fault they tried to hurt you"

"thanks Tony I love the apartment and bike tell the other's I said hi and love you guy's"

"Love you to squirt"

  I hung up the phone and lays back on the couch with my caramel ice cream and thought of what i was going to do tomorrow and decided to ask anyone who would know anything.

As the TV show Empire ended I walk towards the kitchen but as I walk pass the window i caught a glimpse glowing light i look out the window and saw the car from earlier except it's flames wasn't as wiled I could only see faint glow coming from inside the cab.

"Villa"

I murmured softly I casted a spell on my eyes to enhance it but as i stared into the cab what I saw in they're shocked me inside was a man or a skull who's head was on fire .

"I see u"

He wrote in flames.
I drop my tub of ice cream and stared in shock I curse and bent down to pick up the tub but as i stood back up and stared out the window he was gone.

I felt a little creep out How did he know where I live did he follow me i cast a spell around the building just Incase he came back I would be ready.

I went to bed and quickly fell asleep only to be drag into a nightmare.

*Dream*

"Hey mom and dad I'm home!"

I got no response from my parents they usually answer me it's four in the afternoon mom and dad always finished work around two so they should be here I walk into the room and saw four men surround my mother and father.

"Well well Marcus I didn't know you had a little witch with a stark mmmmm she could be worth something"

The Bald man walk towards me I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried as I look towards my father I noticed he was pinned up against the wall like a cross his hands nail into the wall and his mouth stitch he looked at me with sadness and love.

"Run Antoinette the book it's in our secret place you know where but you have to run daddy and mummy love's you"

So that's what they wanted my father's spell book the only powerful one to open such a powerful book is my father and me i nodded at my father before I made my escape I looked down at my mother she was laying on her back lifeless.

I bolted out of the house and into the forest my blood was pumping i could hear them running after me I took a small glance at my house and saw it start to smoke all of a sudden I felt something pulse through me so i stopped.

"Look even tho we didn't get the book we got stark to bad she isn't a witch she would have cost more"

I felt the leader put his meaty hands on my shoulder it was like a switch turned on in me and my desire for kill was strong blue flames encircled my fingers that resulted in sharp deadly nails and eyes glowing a blue and purple.

"What the hell is going on boss"

I smiled and started to slash them open until they were unrecognizable
blood was splattered all over me and I enjoyed it.

*End dream*

I shot up from the bed my whole body was sweating
Everytime I wake up from those nightmare well memories that i try to forget.

I look at the clock which showed 6:00 a.m so I decided to hop into the shower and get ready
After i zipped up my jacket i walk to my messenger bag which held my spell book and sword with two kunai.

I went to my laptop and printed out the model of the car the killer drove so if I want to find this guy I would have to ask the people that live around here hopefully i can get some lead's by the end of tonight.

I grabbed my bike and started the engine and speed out of the parking lot i headed to a racer named chato to see if he knows anybody with this kind of car.

....(time skip)....

As I walk down the street since chato told me about a mechanic shop a few miles away from where I live i slowed down to a stop and looked at the junkyard/mechanic shop.

I stood up my bike on the stand and put my helmet on the handle i looked at my stark phone and saw that it was 6:00pm the shop should just about to close but i went in anyway and saw a guy about a year or two older then me closing a iron door to the shop.

"Sorry we're close if you want to get rid of a junk call the number on the sign"

The man instructed me but as i looked closely at the guys features i noticed it was the guy in the tow truck from the other day.

" No I'm not here for that sorry what was your name?"

"Robbie Reyes"

"Well Robbie I'm looking for a person who might have came here for parts for a sweet 69 charger"

"Sorry i don't recall anyone coming here for that I only work here once a week"

"Oh ok well thanks anyway"

I was about to walk away when I caught of someone in a dark brown van driving pass it kind of look like one of shield agent that was on the run but i was pulled out of my thoughts by Robbie asking me to follow him to the main office.

" yeah let me grab my keys ,So you use to live here in LA,"

"Yeah I'm just visiting family and soaking up the sun "

I told Robbie  my back facing him.

"What weird place to be on vacation plus it's a bad neighborhood"

After he said that I heard a rattle of keys like he was tossing them just like ..the killer i turned fast and dodge his attack
Well this night just got interesting.

(Hi guy's so I've never took a great interest in agent's of shield I only started watching season 4 so if you guys could fill me in on who is good bad and all that it would so helpful and should I put Daisy in this story??😐😓