The witch and The rider

(Antoinette eye's when she uses her power's)

Antoinette( Elena) pov :

My eyes turned a glowing blue and purple and so did my hair it almost looked like wild flames as Robbie attack his eye's were glowing orange  flames and smoke was coming out as well as i knocked the flaming debrie out of his hand I kick him into a Metal shelf.

"You shouldn't have got involved"

"Who the hell give you the right to decide who lives and die!"

" I'm not the one who decides"
his face start to disintegrate into a skull!.

" What the hell are you"

"Funny I could ask you the same thing"

He ran at me and threw a punch at my face but i block it which gave him enough time to knee me in the stomach and knock the breath out of me and making me fall to the ground.

"Viatu!"

I shouted i held up my hands and formed a blue shield to prevent the metal shelves from falling right on me what ever Robbie was   it was trying to kill me.

I looked at Robbie or the flaming skeleton he was kneeling right next to me i felt scared and exhausted but i still tried to hold on but this thing was staring at me like it was judging me .

"Go ahead finish me I'm no better then those murders come on I deserve it"

He cocked his head in confusion i could have sworn i saw sympathy in those flaming orbs i saw his skeleton hand come close to my face i tried to move my face away from the hand cause it was also on fire and I didn't feel like getting burned.

Before i could move his hand came into contact with my cheek
I thought it would burn but it felt warm soothing almost but as i let out an exhaust sigh he got snapped out and walk away leaving me i rolled myself away from the falling metal just in time.

I push myself up from the ground and limp my way towards my bike there's no sense in chasing the guy since I'm weak at the moment.

......

" What happened Nette are you ok? Do I have to go down there?"

" No Tony I'm fine it's just been a while since I faught"

"He or it almost killed you  and you want me to relax  dammit it Antoinette why do you always get mix up in these situations"

" Because that's just who I am..so I heard shield is in some deep shit right know"

"Yep and that's what I need to talk to you about ..it seems they are doing a case that might concern You"

"What do you mean Tony"

"I still need to figure that out myself but from what I gather it has to do with the supernatural"

"Oh great I swear these people can't stay out of trouble and they thought we were worse I'll look into it tones"

"I don't think that sounds like a good idea Nette"

"Tony you got to admit they're is a flaming skull appears out of know were then shield is trying to find something supernatural plus murder's in one location you can't tell me this is a coincidence"

"Ok Antoinette but I swear if anything happens I'm sending Peter down there"

"You're going to send a sixteen year old to watch me and don't he have school"

"It's spring break cuz so remember that"

"Ya ya ok Tony i got a lot of things to do so goodnight"

"Night squirt"

After ending the phone call I took my spell book out of my bag and opened it to a section of spirit.

You see my spell book isn't the only one in existence and I'm not the only witch/sorcerers, they're are others some good some that wants to destroy the world .
I would be lieing if i said i  was the most powerful no I can admit I'm second to the most powerful supreme sorcerer and his name is doctor strange.

Well anyway back to spell books they're is one book that has the most darkest spells a book of sins, a book of spells, [with] infinite knowledge, which is presumably why an ancient book has instructions on how to assemble quantum particle generator.

And it is one of the most ancient ones in existence
That if someone finds it they can use it to kill so much.

As i was going through my spell book I found a page I never seen before which is impossible because I look through this book in and out so finding a page that is blank kinda confused me then i remembered what my father told me the day he started teaching me how to use the spell book.

"You see Antoinette this book doesn't only contains spells but also the knowledge of everyone supernatural beings and many more so if one day you seek answers this shall grant you you're request".

I placed my palm against the page and whispered my command.

"Show me the one they fear who has a skull that's adorned by flame's"

The book made a blue glow the it turned into glowing letter's.

             ~❇~
This being was called many things in the past but thee shall call it the Ghost Rider the spirit of vengeance, it all began with the Angel who fell from heaven and was tortured and drove insane
Some believe he was the angel of justice that turned to vengeance.

It's spirit can be passed on only if the host makes a contract with the spirit but sometimes the spirit can still be intertwined with its host after the host is deceased which gives the deceased host the chance to find its next carrier.
The host is gifted with the power and abilities of the spirit which includes fast healing and the ability to not be killed until the host server it's purpose.

The spirit can also be bonded with the host and the host choice of weapons but the Ghost Rider can Only kill those who have killed an innocent or has done a sin.

               ~❇~

I closed my book and slip it back in my bag my mind was still processing everything i just read, talk about the deal with the devil this thing is called a ghost Rider .

I guess I'll have to pay Robbie Reyes a visit tomorrow maybe he can answer my other questions but something tells me he's not going to easily tell me .

...

The next day I woke and got dressed

As I park i walk towards the mechanic shop but I spotted a brown keeper van park in front but I shook it off and headed inside as I opened the door i saw Robbie and a woman with short hair duking it out throwing punches

Yep things never go easy for me they're goes my day.

.......

Ok I decided to put Daisy in here but don't worry they're won't be a love triangle but I also have not watch a single episode of the previous season only this season so I would be progressing this story as much with the new episode's but it will also be connected to Marvel movie's.

Thank for reading😊