The Akatsuki In My House?

Hi! Just to let you know, the plot, characters (Ayumi, Momo, and Kurayami) and actions belong to me, while the show Naruto doesn't. Also, I write a rough-draft of the story, and my friend and sister are willing to edit it. Well that's all!

Chapter 1: The Akatsuki, In My House?

3rd POV

Droplets of water poured down like bullets in the battlefield. Racing to a friend's house, three women ran like ninja on the battlefield. Through the mist created by the rain, a large box shape formed in front of them. The trio grew suspicious of the shape, and scanned the area for anything out of the ordinary. Not noticing anything suspicious, but the box. Moving with caution, the trio approached the box. The blond woman picked up a soggy stick and poked the box. Earning a mewl in return from inside.

"Hey. What is up with the box?" She said. She poked it again, earning an unapproving look from the red haired woman, and the raven.

"Don't know," she turned to the raven, "Mind checking?" The redhead replied. The raven narrowed her eyes. Earning a small smirk in return.

"Hn." The raven glared, and approached the box to check the box's contents. The two other hooded women followed 'Itachi' to the box, and reached in their kunai holster for their kunai's they keep with them at all times. With easy, the raven opened the box with her own kunai. All of eyes widened in shock. Inside the soggy, cramped, cardboard box were eleven cats. Each with human like features.

"What. The. F**k." Was the ginger's remark.

-before the incident in the Akatsuki base-

"DEIDARA-SENPAI! DEIDARA-SENPAI!" Tobi's echoing child like yells were heard across the entire base.

"LOOK WHAT TOBI FOUND ON HIS MISSION!" Tobi excitedly exclaimed, as he came bounding into the living room, tripping over his own feet and spilling, the strangle liquid vile he had found all over the his fellow Akatsuki.

"WHAT THE F**K TOBI! YOU SON OF A B--!" Hidan's rampage was was cut off, as he and the other members fell asleep, hitting the ground with several resounding thuds against the floor.

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•

When the Pein awoke, he noticed that he, with his underlings, were all in a tight, and dark place. "Tobi," Pein's voice called, awakening the other members."What did you do?"

"Well, Tobi found this vile of liquid in a store Zetsu-San and Tobi passed by while on a mission. The vile said 'Ninja Cats', so Tobi thought it summoned ninja cats! Tobi's sorry though."

Pein looked down at his palm, which was now a fuzzy, orange paw, and asked Tobi angrily, "Tobi, what did the liquid d--," his ears perked up at the sound of footsteps. He then quickly boomed, "Akatsuki, we are now cats, and I hear people approaching. Do something to catch their attention." All the kittens nodded and their yells turned out to be loud meows until they heard people.

"Hey, my man. What is up with the box?" Someone said.

"Don't know," A pause, "mind checking?" Another person said.

"Hn." Another person said, and all the Akatsuki looked at a blinding light, and all of the Akatsuki's eyes widened as they looked at three teenage girls, with kunai, staring at them. "KITTIES!!!! Aw look at them! They're just so fuzzy!" The blond began to fangirl over the Akatsuki cats.

==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•==•

Konichiwa! Thanks for reading first chapter of 'The Akatsuki, In My House?!' I originally wrote the entire chapter, but my sister's friend edited it. We did good right?

Well, anyways, I shall ask a question in each chapter, just for the heck of it.

Arigato for reading!

Question of the chapter: What is your favorite anime?

My answer: NARUTO!!

~Ja ne