Besties or whateva

Comincia dall'inizio

I got a call from one of my workers Sonny.

"Whassam?" I answered.

"You gone be happy boss, I found the broad that set chu up! I got ha ass tied the fuck up at the warehouse. We had ha here fa a week but she ain't breakin' we was gone bring tha dogs in on ha ass but we all decided that you should make that call" he said all in one breath.

"Ah word?" I said shocked as fuck. Can't believe they asses been workin wit out me lookin' ova they shoulder.

"Yup" he said poppin' the P.

"Ight Im pullin' up right now" I said parking my Audi. I was ready to tear this broad up fa havin' me set up. Have the wolves tear ha ass up.

I walked in thru the side door and all 50 of my workers were in a circle around who I'm assumin' ta be the set up bitch.

"Spread out!!" I yelled and they all scattered. Once they cleared out and I laid eyes on they set up my face immediately softened.

"Kenya?" I mumbled.

"Jeremy un fucking tie me" she screamed!

"They think I set you up cause I was there when you got shot! I brought yo ass back to life! I saved you and these peanut brain fuckers think I set you up to be killed" she continued screaming.

I pulled a box cutter out of my pocket and cut they robe the was tied around her hands and ankles. She was bruised up and smelled terrible.

I dragged my hand down my face. She took off running out of the warehouse barefoot and all. I turned towards the workers who all look like they had shit on they face.

"YALL FUCKED UP BIG TIME" I screamed!

I went running after Kenya and found her in a ball by the dumpster. I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style. She didn't protest but by how tense she was, I could tell she was afraid.

"Don't be scared of me ma'" I said in a low tone to her placing her into my car and driving to my condo.

Kenya's POV

I sat in Jeremy's tub in the warm bath that he ran for me. I washed my self up long ago I just didn't really wanna get out. I felt my fingers getting wrinkly so I rose up from the water and grabbed the towel he had laid out for me. I dried off my body and hair and slid on the t-shirt and joggers he had for me to put on.

My tracks were loose from the Jeremy's workers dragging me by my hair so it needed to come down. I looked under the sink and found a razor. I started cutting the thread from my cornrows under my weave. Once all removed I took down the cornrows and fluffed my hair out.

I opened the bathroom door to the smell of Cajun food being cooked and Jeremy screaming over the phone

"IF SHE TELL ME ANY OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS TOUCHED HA, I SWEA TA GOD IMA BURY YALL ASSES" he screamed and then it got quiet so I assumed he hung up. I wander why he cares so much, I thought.

I made my way down towards him in the kitchen and say at a stool.

"Hey..." I said unable to look him in his eyes.

"Aye ma I'm so sorry them dumb ass niggas did allat. I promise somebody will pay fa it. You was Thea fa me when they asses couldn't even show up" he said looking at me.

I didn't wanna talk about it so I just changed the subject.

"How's your back feeling?" I asked. He huffed at the fact that I didn't talk about it but didn't go against it.

"I'm feelin' ight. Hea yo plate" he said handing me the plate with crawfish, steak chunks, shrimp? Potatoes, corn, and some chicken in it as well. It smelled so damn good. I hadn't ate nothing but bread slices while with money's workers. I dug in and immediately regretted my speed once I felt his eyes on me.

I wiped the corners of my mouth off with a napkin and we both busted out laughing at my awkwardness.

"Ima shower real quick and then we ca' talk ight?" More of a demand than a question.

I nodded and went back to my food as he left the room.

"By the way, I like ya real hair... You should wear it more often" he said causing my face to heat up and a smile crept onto my face.