[004]

004

004 .:. happy ending

with memories of the other nights events, youngjae couldn't stop smiling the next few days at school. jaebum was always praising him for the simplest things, and it made the boy as happy as he could be.

youngjae waited anxiously outside of the school building for jaebum, playing with the sleeves of his baby blue sweater. "where is he?" the boy whined, the softest huff leaving his pink lips.

after a few more painfully slow minutes, the school doors swung open and jaebum and mark appeared, laughing loudly together. mark elbowed jaebum lightly and pointed over to youngjae. the small boy grinned and waved in their direction, jaebum saying something to mark before waking towards youngjae.

"hey, angel," jaebum greeted, wrapping his arms around youngjae's waist and pulling him close. the brunette wrapped his arms around jaebum's neck, standing on his tip toes to give him a kiss. the elder didn't hold back from starting a heated make out session, youngjae's hands tangled in jaebum's hair while jaebum sucked gently on his lower lip.

the eldest boy pulled away, taking youngjae's hands in his. "what a cute baby boy i have." he cooed, youngjae giggling softly.

the two walked hand in hand to jaebum's car, youngjae still not getting over how beautiful it was. they got situated and jaebum gave a quick glance to the boy beside him, leaning over quickly to kiss his cheek. "ya~ just drive!" youngjae blushed deeply, covering his cheeks with his hands. jaebum laughed softly as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"where are we going?" youngjae asked, beginning to play with his sleeves. jaebum shrugged but youngjae didn't miss the smirk that flickered onto his lips.

soon enough, the couple pulled up to a hill that eventually led to a small beach area, youngjae giving the older a weird look.

yes, jaebum had a romantic side, but he's only ever showed it youngjae once, so this was weird. very weird. but youngjae kept his mouth closed.

they got out and began walking hand in hand up the hill and down to the beach. youngjae gasped, looking at jaebum with wide eyes. "do you like it?" jaebum asked, smiling wide.

there was a large blanket laid out on the sand, a radio playing soft piano music, and a gift bag.

jaebum sat down first, youngjae sitting across from him with a pink tint across his cheeks. the older handed him the bag, telling him not freak out once he opened it.

youngjae blinked but took the bag and removed the colored paper from it, gasping loudly. "im jaebum did you really—"

"shush."

the boy pulled out a tiny box with a  blue velvet covering, pulling up the lid and squealing at the silver band inside. he took the ring out and slid it into his finger, squealing once more.

"it's a promise ring... i hope it isn't too soon or anything." jaebum said, rubbing the back of his neck as he became embarrassed. "no, not at all!" the younger spoke. he looked at jaebum with wide eyes suddenly, "does this mean we're officially dating?"

jaebum's eyes also widened, then he chuckled. "only after i ask you." youngjae giggled lightly.

"so, choi youngjae, will you be my boyfriend?"

-;;

jaebum drives a hummer

also im ending the book here bec no motivation and i wanna start my markson fanfic ok ily bye