EPILOGUE

USER: INSIGHT

VIDEO LOG: 90

YEAR: [ERROR]

SUBJECT: FINAL ENTRY

I compiled everything. Everything into this one final package. I don't know why maybe for a sense of accomplishment? Or victory? Does not matter. Nothing matters.

Everyone or just about everyone is dead or gone they wont be of any use to me anyway.

[The video footage is being shot from the bridge in the background there is a monitor with a message. The message is: Activate Recall Initiative Y/N?. The footage stays centered on Insight.]

I wanted to be a hero. Do what my father couldn't and find the answers, I was so caught up in his legacy that I was blind. I was blind to the fact that nothing would save our race. The things we did and saw I am sorry to whom ever is watching this I am not thinking correctly.

[In the corner of the screen there is an old revolver with a single round in it.]

I am at a loss of what to do at this point. I guess I should send whatever this thing is to whatever corners of our little universe I can. Won't matter come by the end of the month this cancer will die and the world will be a better place. This is probably my last anything on file so I might as well say what I need to.

[Insight stares blankly at the pistol then looks back at the flashing monitor staying silent. Before returning his empty stare back at the camera.]

Whatever I choose from this point on is my choice and not something my father or anyone else made me choose. So I guess goodbye and if any survivors make it through this revelation and see this. Be better than we were. Be something greater than we were. Prove to those council bastards we can change.

[Insight walks away from the desk grabbing the revolver before sitting down at the monitor. The footage cuts to black with the sound cutting first.]