20. Salsa

Hey all,
Sorry for the late update but I came back with a long chapter.
Hope you guys like it and thanks for the support you all showed for the last chapter.
_________

"Don't tell her anything about me until she submits the form," saying this to the receptionist Ashish started walking towards Naina.

He went and sat beside her where she was filling the form sitting on a chair near to the reception area.

"Why are you learning salsa suddenly?" He asked her.

"Why do you think that I'll tell you?" she mocked at him holding her hands across. "And, didn't you hear what I said just now? Do. Not. Talk to me."

"Oh come on! You are still behaving like a kid. That's long back," He said. "See, both of our mistakes are there in that so, just forget about that and lets start everything fresh."

"No! I won't," she replied stubbornly.

Feisty!

"I heard that," she replied, glaring at him.

"Should I fear for you now?" He mocked at her.

"Argh! Go away now. I don't want to talk with you. You hurt me very badly in the past," she screamed, pushing him away for which he chuckled protesting her hands. "Stop laughing."

"Fine! I'm sorry," he said, stopping his laugh.

"You better be," she countered back, to which he chuckled again shaking his head.

"Even you should say sorry, but it's okay, you no need to."

This idiot didn't change even now.

"Why should I say sorry? I didn't do anything and you even know that now," she asked him with a little confused face.

She is not accepting it even now? Uff!! Let it be. Why to hurt her again?

"Fine! Leave it. When did you learn dancing? I have asked you the same question even yesterday, but you left without answering," he asked diverting the topic. Seeing her confused expression he added, "I mean, if you don't know you suck at dancing."

She scowled at him.

Oops! Wrong move. Ashish, why do you make everything difficult by yourself? But it feels so good to annoy her.

'That is the reason why she calls you idiot' his conscience mocked at him.

He grinned at her sheepishly.

"I know how to dance," she gawked at him.

"Yeah, Yeah! I know it very well from our childhood onwards and not to forget you reminded me that you can dance very well even today," he replied sarcastically. She scrunched her eyebrows and he replied her with a smirk. Then realization hit her.

So, he is the one whom I saw with Manish today morning.

"Are you the one with Manish today morning?" She asked and in return he nodded his head with a teasing look.

She felt embarrassed and replied, "That's my personal way of dancing. You no need to mock at me now."

He nodded his head still with the same teasing look seeing her intensely. Because of his intense gaze, she moved uncomfortably in her chair, but suddenly she remembered something and turned towards him swiftly.