1. My Routine

Hey everyone! This is Naina, 15 yrs. young, bubbly girl. I'm currently studying in 10th standard in a convent. I like my school a lot. I'm studying in this school since my kindergarten i.e., from almost 11 yrs.

Now, first let me tell you guys how my day was today. My school usually starts at 8:30 a.m., but as we are in 10th, for us there is tuition early in the morning at 7:30 a.m. So I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, took a quick shower and got ready, but as I don't know how to braid my hair, my mom combed my hair and braided them into two plaits tying them with ribbons (all the girls in school should braid their hair using ribbons). By that, the time stricked 7:05 a.m. Then I had breakfast, which my mom prepared while I was taking a shower, then I drank milk and left for school at 7:15 a.m. My school is 15 mins walk from my house.

I usually reach school lately, though I start early. So as usual, I reached 5 mins late and there, our math's sir, was all set ready to embarrass me in front of all, mentioning that he has been seeing me coming late to school since my 5th standard (he started teaching mathematics to 8th, 9th and 10th standard in our school when I was in 5th). He even made sure to remove my name from the volunteer's list because I go to school late by 2-5 mins.

After that, he allowed me to get into the class and I practiced some problems along with my friends. We are a gang of 6 members, myself, Preeti, Shruti, Bhanu, Shaina, Diya. Shaina and Diya are from the other section, but during tuition hours both the sections' gets combined. Actually, we are a big gang of around 11-13 members. But among all, we six are a little close. Then at 8:15 a.m. the class got finished and we dispersed to our regular class.

At 8:30 a.m., all the students in the school stood in rows and columns in the campus ground to pray for the Lord Jesus. And at exactly 8:45 a.m., the prayer has started. We sang 1-2 songs for the Lord Jesus, took pledges and one of the students from the school read the newspaper headlines in the mike(anyone can go and read). After that, our Head Mistress (Sister) gave us some speech. She usually gives either speech or notifications about upcoming events, exams, etc. Then we dispersed to our classes after the National Anthem. The classes started at 9:00 a.m. At 10:30 a.m., the bell rang indicating a break for 30 mins. During this time, we go to canteen sometimes if we are hungry or go to washrooms or just roam in the campus. At 12:30 pm we had a lunch break.

I, Shruti, Diya, Shaina and some other gang usually go to our respective homes together for lunch. While Preeti and Bhanu go together because their way to home is opposite to our way.

The classes again commenced at 1:30 p.m. The school got finished at 4:30 p.m. and between this duration there was a break of 15 mins at 3 O' clock. After school, we again had tuition at 4:45 p.m., which got finished at 6:00 p.m.

Now, this is my favorite time, as I don't know how to ride a bicycle, my dearest friend Preeti teaches me how to ride it, while all the gang comes slowly. Actually, she taught me, but I'm still not steady, so she helps me when needed. Our school has a large separate area for parking (like a separate wide road within the campus). All the bicycles should be parked in two rows to the left side of the area (parking lot) and as all the other students in school except 10th standard leaves at 4:30, only some bicycles were left so there won't be much crowded at this time. When Preeti and I were riding the bicycle our friends came and we soon left for home.

On the way back to home, we always go chit chatting together and Shruti's house is the first to come. We chatted in front of her house for some time. Then comes, Shaina's and in front of her house for some time. Then Diya's and in front of her house for some time. Then finally, mine. See, I told you guys that it takes only 15 mins walk from my school to home and vice versa. But because of our hanging out everywhere and chatting, it took 30 mins to reach back to home.

After reaching home, I got freshened and spent some time with mom having snacks. Soon, Dad reached home from his business and at 8:30 p.m. we three had our dinner together talking and laughing. Don't think that I'm the only child to my parents, I have an elder brother Reyan studying his 12th in Hyderabad. I miss him a lot. Every day he calls us at 9:00 p.m. After talking to him, I went to my room, did my homework, and studied till 10:30 p.m. Then I brushed my teeth, prayed to god and at last, went to bed for a pleasant sleep after a long tiring day.😴😴

This is my daily routine and it has small changes on weekends, i.e., on Saturdays and Sundays, those you may come to know afterwards.

P.S: Myself and Preeti are really tomboys.

This is my first story. So guyz plz do support me and tell me how you felt...

Have a good day :)