Please Read

So Idk if you heard the news, but Denis apparently left AA and Danny will be returning. Idk how to feel about this and what to say... I was so sad and angry yesterday but today I'm kinda cooled down a bit. I'm not going to leave AA Family us much as I rn think that it's not really a family. I give the guys a month to convince me to stay bc this really hurt me but I don't want to just leave... I think I will be finishing this story bc this story was kinda inspired by the whole Denis-disappearing-from-instagram-and-social-media-thingy... I guess I will just change up a few things that I was planing and give my feelings and thoughts about this in here making it of course a fiction but also maybe a possibility who knows... That's what writing is all about in the end, expressing yourself and giving your emotions out through the characters. And if you like this story, you don't have to be scared bc I'll give it a happy ending. I still believe it's possible for Denis to return, bc in addition to the thought everyone had a year and a half ago-that Danny will never have anything to do with AA again, Danny said in his latest post that for now he'll just be touring with them for 10 years in the black. And also, he has we Are harlot and his solo thingy so idk how that's gonna work out along with AA.

Please check out my Kellic, first chapter is kinda shit XD but I'll be going all in for that story too in the following week.

Thank you guys for reading, have a nice day :*