Anwser

"Now we have introduced ourselves we can begin to explain and ask you something" i nodded in okay "okay so.... where do we start first" taeyeon said and looked around "start with psy his gang" said Eunha "okay so few years ago Psy was the most famous gang in Korea/" "he still is" under broke Tzuyu "anyway, there was a day that they were beaten up and ended in the second place most dangerous and famous gang//--since then he is looking for revenge on all gangs" Seolhyun finished taeyeon's sentence "yeah so we got a message that he is gonna go after us and kill us with cold blood" Seolhyun ended And Taeyeon looked mad "yah! that was my favorite part I wanted to say!" "Okay anyways we need a new leader"Jungkook began"yeah so why isn't one of you guys a leader" I said like I didn't care, "well we don't want to be a leader yet" I looked at them and then turned to Taeyeon "so Taeyeon we need to fight Psy's gang now?" "Yes so...do you want to join our gang?"

I looked at everyone jungkook,Taeyeon,Taehyung,rap monster,Tzuyu,Suga,Jimin,Seolhyun,Jin,Sowon,Lisa,Hobi,Eunha and Bora I saw them all staring at me "you don't have to answer right now" said Bora smiling "just think about it" Lisa walked to me "but we need to explain what's going to happen if you stay at our gang" Lisa turned to Suga and they had a sort of chat with their eyes it looked, then everyone looked at Suga, Suga then mumbled a bit annoyed and whined "why do I need to explain, i'm tired let me rest" we all laughed at how Suga whined "Hobi-ah can you explain" Sowon said with a smile "I guess I can,why not I mean what's so bad about explaining!" Excited Hobi wanted to begin but then Suga interrupt annoyed "why are you always so happy and excited?" We all looked at the both of them "because with negativity you can't come far and you won't life from it" "you look like a horse" Suga glared to Hobi "well you look like a turtle and what does that has to do with all this" we laughed a little how the boys acted then I thought "maybe I can forgive the boys they didn't do anything anyway....but what if I get broken again...no I can't forgive them....well yet" then at the moment Suga imitated a turtle.

We all burst in laughter "okay anyways what will happen if I Join the gang?" They then all turned back to me.

~~~~~~Jungkook's POV~~~~~~

We still laughed at Suga his turtle imitating a turtle, when suddenly the Voice from Gyeong-Gi started to speak up "okay anyways what will happen if I join the gang?".

Hobi then spoke up "you...I mean we need to mark you or in other words, we give you a tattoo...." "wait what a tattoo? Why do I need that?" I saw how Gyeong-Gi was startled a bit." "Anyways Gyeong-Gi think about it today"  I said in a soft calming voice Gyeongi-Gi looked at me and just nodded then Taeyeon spoke up "yeah so till you decided Jungkook is staying with you.

"W-what me? Why me?" everyone looked at me stupid "what?" Then Bora Noona and Suga hyung said something "Jungkook are you really that stupid?" "What...." "Jungkook you are obviously the strongest in this whole group and you don't know it?!" I looked a little annoyed "well excuse me I didn't know I, thought Jimin was the strongest" I looked at Gyeon-Gi and ran to her I pulled her over my shoulder and teleported to her home.

~~~~~~~~~your POV~~~~~~~~
Jungkook ran to me he pulled me over his shoulder so I closed my eyes and screamed "YAAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I opened my eyes and we were in my house in my room "wth" I cursed under my breath I looked at Jungkook and he just stared at me like he just had this kind of stare what's I don't know creepy yet cute...