"I don't want too!"....."Do it!"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Thana got up walking next to her and looking curious at was she was tipping so fast.

"What are you doing?" she asked.Looking carefully she caught a word......."Magic"

"MAGIC? seriously....?" she asked.

"What it's interesting and if we do it...if it works imagine what we'll be able to do!!" Lindy said excited.

"This is bull Lindy,it's fake,their is no magic and even if their is we know nothing about it,you can't just use it,we have no.....experience..." Thana said.

"Oh c'mon it can't be that difficult,you just...." she leaned in the screen...."do what it says,believe and it works!"

"I don't believe it.......what are you going to do anyways......?"

"It had beauty spells,love spells oh my God love and sexual ones!" she yelled and Thana covered her mouth.

"Gee you want Adam hear us?"

"No....sorry...."

"And what if it works but not like you were expecting it too....like instead of a goddess......you turn into a fucking troll!!" Thana said and they both laughed.They leaned in and start reading more,over 6000 spells were on this site she had opened.

"I don't know what if it's dangerous.....these are evil things...."

"OH COME....ON!!! ha see this before you cast this you make a protection circle....so were safe!!"

"Okay....whatever what are we going to try?"

"So.....i chose to do this today because it's full moon and as you see here right here.." she pointed...."it says that it's gonna help full moon is always the best time to do spells...but we have to do them at midnight!"

"Okay....i remember once you had one of your smart ideas with that board you talk to the spirits.....it was so fake you were moving it i know it!"

"I did not Thana i swear it moved by it's own......"Lindy said serious and Thana stared at her.They just shook their heads ignoring it,it was really freaky and they have done it the wrong time midnight again.

They were looking for an hour writing down the ones they wanted.

"Oh my fucking gosh check this.....we have too please i beg f you!!" Lindy said acting like a kid that didn't have candy.

"How to summon a werewolf and a vampire at the same time,call them to keep you company,turn you into one of them or ask them to do something you can not. Uh-huh no way!! " Thana said,last thing she needed were to monster's in her house.

"Oh why not....Thana you said it your self you don't believe....and it won't work so -"

"Excactly!" she cut off Lindy.

"So.....don't interrupt me please.......so lets do it,just for the scare or something...what if two hot guys appear all of the sudden huh.....ugh got can you imagine it? Like Jacob and Edward !" she said very excited.She is so in love with twilight!

"Yeah....you wish......."

"Damn right i am.........if it works you'll have company and not just any....company......hey....are you scared?" she said teasingly.

"I am NOT i just think it's useless!"

"Chicken!!! Your a chicken!!" Lindy started yelling and making funny noises,mimicking chickens.

"I am not stop it!" Thana said and chased her around the room!

"I dare you to do it........i know you never back down....you won't from this one do it!"

"I don't want too!" Thana complained.

"Do it!" Lindy pushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lindy this is really stupid.....and not funny i'm not laughing..............i'm actually gonna piss my self it's 12:05!!" Thana whispered,they were on their knees in a protection circle,with candles around them burning,they were preparing do to the summoning spell.Lindy looked up with a smirk,her eyes shining with the light the candles made.

She placed down the piece of paper she had and got up bringing the ingredients.When she did she signed and looked at Thana.

"This is it."

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Thana freaked.Lindy chuckled.

They fixed them,did anything the spell needed to be done,but it was Lindy's turn to get freaked out.

"Okay chant." she said to Thana.

"No way in hell you do it."

"Come on.....you want company remember?" she said.

"No you said that i didn't i have you were fine just the two of us!" Thana explained and they smiled at each other.

"Chicken!!" Lindy said again pissing off Thana and she started chanding weird words,probably in another language or something,they were holding hands and every once in a while they would glance each other.

After saying the last word they squeezed their eyes shut and hugged tight both frightened.They heard nothing though.Slowly they opened their eyes and when they saw nothing looked around the room.

"It didn't work!" Lindy complained.

"No shit....told you so,lets go to bed now please."Thana said and start cleaning up,Lindy helped and when they finished they both went to bed..........it took them a while to sleep but eventually they did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes i started a new story!!!! the other two are still going on!!! shix i ain't stopping just had this idea and i wanted to SHARE it and people tell me what they think! Please check it out comment and vote!!!