"I don't want too!"....."Do it!"

Start from the beginning

Walking through the crowd she was never unnoticed.Neither did Lindy! Every boy wanted these two.When she spotted her friend she scared her making her scream and other's laugh!

"Bitch!" said Lindy.

"Whore!" said Thana.

"I love you!"

"I love you more...so i made a decision..." she said taking a serious face.Lindy froze,looking at her wishing she would say yes.

"Yes." she jumped squealing and hugging Thana.Earning a few stares and whistles,she grabbed her hand,her bag and they walked out together.School was over.Lindy took Thana to her house so they could pick up her things,just chill a bit and they would go to Thana's around 6:30 pm.

Thana had no idea what her little sneaky friend was planing tonight.....that what she was planing would change her life.....and her idea of life.....in a good way....

Lindy and Thana knew each other since birth,they were so united,like sister's,Lindy only wishes she could be actually so she could be there for her forever.Thana had lost her parent's in a tragic accident and was left completely alone.

With no guardian's......well only one,an elder man she knew since she was a baby,a batler that was very close with and she loved very much and so did he.He helped her and was there for her....he still is......Thana had him like a grandfather.

Time went on,it seemed to them it did really fast,Lindy checked her cell and yelled.

"Oh my God let's go girl."She grabbed her bags and Thana and dragged her down the stairs.Saying a bye to her mother fast they bolted out of the door and to her car.

"Why such a hurry,gee i swear the way you dragged me i came down the stairs flying....... seriously!" Thana chuckled.Lindy got in shutting the door and placing the key to the engine....the car coming to life and music blasting right away making them both cover their ears!

"Oh.....you'll see....you'll love it,so were gonna watch movies,listen to music........dance.....then more movies....." Lindy said.

"No.........i ain't dancing or anything,i really don't like it movies okay but we'll have to go to sleep early don't forget it's Wednesday..."

"Ugh don't ruin this.....my mood...i don't care were gonna have a party.......the two of us relax!!!" she said before Thana opened her mouth,she relaxed and narrowed her eyes making Lindy smile innocently,like an angel,she was the only thing missing was the halo and the wings!

Driving to her place they just talked about their plans tonight but Thana couldn't make Lindy spill the details.When they arrived she again dragged her in the house were they met with Adam,Thana's "grandfather".

He raised a brow to them,Thana just shrugged and Lindy said hi really cheerfully running up to her friend's room.

Entering and then shutting the door she let an evil Dracula like laugh and Thana stared at her like she was a psycho.Pulling her to the bed and then jumping on it with her bags she looked,digging in the thousand things she had brought with her.

"What are you looking for?" asked Thana.

"First of all....my cell...then.....shit c'mon i know i took it!!" she wined.

"If you tell me what it is maybe i could help.....you know you brought two bags......i'll look at-"

"HA-HA!!! no i found it!" Lindy screamed holding it up.

"That......that...is just a small paper...you could have put it in your wallet or your pocket....." Thana said with a "duh" look.

Again her friend had a brain dead moment and then jumped off the bed running to the computer.She sat down and unfolded the paper,tipping really fast her long nails,perfect made making an annoying sound as they hit the keys.