Chapter Four

Zayn brought the fork to his mouth smiling at the nervous look on Liam's face. He paused before tasting it and grinned at the other lad "I'm not going to lie you know, if it's shit I'll tell you." In all honesty the curry smelt amazing but Zayn loved how much Liam seemed to want to impress him. The thought of the boxer spending a good few hours, toasting spices and whatnot, to prepare a meal for him, made him feel special. With a wink he finally tasted the food. Zayn couldn't help the groan that escaped his mouth, as the aromatics and the heat from the chillies attacked his taste buds, he also couldn't stop his eyes from fluttering shut. The look of triumph on Liam's face was almost obscene. It was slowly replaced by one of desire as he watched Zees 'foodgasm'.

"Ok. This may be the nicest thing I've ever had in my mouth. Well maybe not the nicest..."

Liam blushed slightly at the crude joke but he couldn't take his eyes off of Zayn's lips. The way they moved as he spoke was mesmerising to Li. He wondered if they where as soft and pliable as they looked. Before he realised what he was doing he had reached out his hand and ran the tip of his index finger along Zees bottom lip. He dropped his hand quickly, mortified. Zayn raised an eyebrow, took a swig from his bottle and, looking Liam dead in the eye, asked "Do you want to skip dinner?"

Liam paused for a beat, unable to think of what to say. Then as Zayn's question sunk in, he realised that he was being serious. If Liam wanted to, he could cut the niceties and have Zayn right now. The thought had him out of his seat so fast his chair hit the floor.

Zayn smiled as Liam bent down and pressed his lips against his mouth. He was too busy smiling, at the eagerness, to kiss back. This caused Li to groan and his hand to go to the back of Zee's head and push their mouths together more forcefully. He felt a giggle escape from the model and used the opportunity to slip in his tongue.

Zayn felt Liam's tongue touch his own and deepened the kiss. This was the best kiss he'd ever had. He had thought Harry was the kisser, thought no one else would ever compare. But the passion and attention with which Liam lavished him was unparalleled. Zee pulled him onto his lap, the other guy straddling him. He could feel Liam's hardness against his own stirring member. "My room. Now." He felt, rather than heard Li growl into his mouth. He looked into the other guys eyes, chocolate meeting amber.

"Lead the way Payne."

As soon as they enter Liam makes his way straight to the drinks cabinet in the corner of his bedroom and pours a glass of whisky. He watches Zayn traipse around the room with his mouth hanging open in shock. He knows the rest of his home is devoid of personality. It is that way deliberately. He doesn't want to get too comfortable at home, wanted to force himself to spend as much time as possible experiencing life instead of being cooped up at home. But his bedroom, that was his one allowance, his one concession to creature comforts. He had spent months designing his sanctuary, it was his space. Everything is tactile, comfortable and textured. It is a rather beautiful room, Liam thinks, but Zayn- Zayn diminishes all of it.

"Holy shit, this is-" Zayn starts but Liam wipes his mouth on the back of his hand before striding over and grabbing Zayn's face in his hands. He kisses him roughly, not even easing into an open mouthed kiss and swallows every noise Zayn tries to make.They break for air and Liam uses the opportunity to rip his shirt over his head and makes quick work of Zayn's tee. He stares at his bare chest for a moment, makes mental notes of his tattoos and dives back in. He kisses Zayn like he has always wanted to kiss. Without holding back and with passion. Zayn kisses back just the same.

"Bed." Liam breathes into his mouth while trailing his hands down to Zayn's belt.

"I... I don't know if my legs are working, you seem to have made me a little weak at the knees." Zayn gasps and giggles. So Li grunts and grips the back of Zayn's thighs to hoist him up. Zayn squeaks and quickly wraps his arms around Liam's neck, his legs around his waist. He is light and it doesn't take much effort for the strong boxer to fling Zayn down onto the large double bed. Liam kisses him again and moves onto his neck, sucks a little too hard and continues trailing down his body. He relishes in the soft moans that escape Zayn every time Li lets his tongue slide over his skin. He takes his time unbuckling Zayn's belt and sliding his jeans down off his hips. Zayn's eyes are screwed shut when Liam sneaks a glance and he sees that Zayn bites his lip hard when Liam's hand brushes over his half-hard cock in his pants."Do the rest." Liam huffs, standing up to take his own trousers off. Zayn nods and quickly shucks his, suddenly too-skinny, jeans off. Liam cocks an eyebrow at Zayn's Spiderman pants and fights the warm feeling in his belly when Zayn blushes and takes his pants off to avoid Liam's hungry gaze.