Freed x Lucy's Sister! Reader | Not Like Others

Start from the beginning

I stopped immediately, wiping away the tears. My keys glowed, but I made them go silent. I can't do it, and none of them would be able to take the guild out alone.

I heard an explosion near the front of the guild. My eyes widened as the guard went over there.

"Open, gate of The Chained Lady! Andromeda!" I called, taking her key out.

She appeared, in her silky, pale pink gown. Her black hair was decorated with flowers, with chains around her arms and legs.

She smiled at me.

"It's been a long time! Good to see you!" She beamed, smashing the wall. I smiled back.

"Please, see what's going on at the front. I'll send Flame to you as soon as I can." I told her.

"Sure thing! Oh! Don't waste your energy though. Just in case!" She went off. And I was left there again.

It was so lonely in the mansion since Lucy left. She's amazing, and really strong. I want to be like her. Maybe or day... but I know I'll never find a zodiac key.

I'm not that powerful. Nor am I lucky.

I've got a few keys myself. Andromeda, the Chained Lady, Flame, the Phoenix, Lupus, the wolf, Vulpecula, the fox and Aquila, the eagle.

Suddenly, Andromeda rushed in, clearly worried.

"Come on! We have to get you out of here! The people here are taking you back to your father!" She rushed.

She used her chains and hit a hole in the wall. She disappeared, leaving me there, running forward.

Suddenly, I was met with a rune wall. No... he sent people after me...

Three people appeared from behind me.

"Come now, there's no use. It's time to go back" the green haired man said.

"Please, let me go. I don't want to go back! I can't" I cried.

"Listen Princess, your dad wants you back. We don't know what's he's going to do if we go back empty handed" the one with a helmet on said.

I bit my lip. The mansion is far from here. We'll have to camp at some point. I'll just take that chance.

"Fine" I huffed, patting down my [Hair Colour] hair.

"Great! Let's go now!" The girl exclaimed, happy. I saw the sun start to set.

I smirked in my mind. I'll go when they sleep. I'm going to find Lucy. I'm going to ask Aquila. She's never failed me yet.

"It seems as though we must set camp for tonight" the green haired man said. I looked at him.

He was... different. He seemed different to the other guys I've seen.

"Hey Princess, care to help?" The helmet guy asked.

"Help! Help! Help!" Wooden dolls repeated. I moved a little bit away from them.

I folded my arms, rolling my eyes.
"No, actually I don't. I rather not get my hands dirty" I brushed my hair back, pretending.

"Course she wouldn't Bickslow" The girl of the group said.

"Excuse him. I'm Freed"

"I'm Evergreen. And that's Bickslow"

"[Name]" I smiled at them before fidgeting with my bracelet.

"You stay here. We'll go find food" Freed said. I nodded. I saw him place an enchantment up. I waiting for them to be far enough.

"Open, gate of the Phoenix, Flame."

She appeared, one side of her red hair tied up, the other was down and messy.

"I'm here!" She grinned. I smiled and pointed a finger to the enchantment wall.

She blasted it to pieces. Things caught on fire.

"Flame..." I warned.

"Kay, kay" she said. She's tried to set fire to people I didn't like before, even if she was in the spirit world. She snapped her fingers and the fire went out.

"Join a guild or something. I want action too" she told me while disappearing. I waved.

"Open, gate of the eagle, Aquila." I called and an eagle appeared. She was white and blue. She landed on my arm.

"Lucy Heartfillia. Elder twin sister, age 17." I told her as she flew off. I started running out the place. I bumped into Freed on the way.

"Why are you out?" He asked me, as though he wasn't concerned how I got out.

"Be a nice guy please! He's arranging a marriage for me. I don't want that. I doubt anyone will" I said, tears on the corner of my eye.

"Go"

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"If you had said that from the start, I wouldn't have stopped you. Go on, I won't stop you this time" he said before walking away. I blushed before I kept running.

Then, I saw Aquila. As she touched the ground, she became a little girl with white and blue hair. She had a shawl with feathers on it.

"Fairy Tail guild hall, location, Magnolia" She said in her monotone voice before turning into her eagle form, perching herself on my shoulder to guide me.

Fairy Tail huh? I think those three were from there too. It'll be fun. Maybe I'll get to see Freed again and thank him properly. He really isn't like other guys.

『 Not Like Others - End 』