XVI

A/N: Damn boi~ /drools over the pic/

----------------------------------------------
Chapter XVI:

"Oh, Areum..." a voice cooed.

I jumped up, hitting my head on the back of the closet. It wasn't loud enough for anybody to hear, but it did hurt.

The voice echoed my name. It sounded like Jungkook's cousin, but I didn't want to believe it.

"You missed a great opportunity last night..." he said, and I would have bet money he was smirking.

"You missed breakfast too. You know what else?... Jungkook looked pretty ticked..." Jimin kept cooing.

"I know where you're hiding..."

Fear etched its way into my bones as I curled into the corner of the closet. When the door was wrenched open, I pressed my body against the wall tighter. His frown etched into a smile.

"You know you shouldn't be hiding from me, my dear Areum."

His iron grip held into my arm dangerously. I was yanked up from the closet, and right into his arms. This was not a comfortable situation, at all. His arms weren't comforting and his touch wasn't bearable.

I kicked back against him, but he just laughed gripping me tighter. Pursing his lips, he tried to make contact with mine. As disgusted as I was, I couldn't get my head put of the way completely. He missed and got my cheek.

Jimin growled in frustration, gripping my jaw with his second hand. Pressing his lips against mine, my body violently hit the wall behind. My head hurts very very bad. The lights were hurting my eyes, and I couldn't see straight.

His lips hungrily hit mine over and over. I could feel his body push to mine harder. I could tell he wanted entrance when he began to lick my bottom lip.

"Ew!" my voice rang through the room as I tried to swat him away. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in.

I coughed on him intentionally, forcing my lunges to heave out all that air. Jimin jumped away, grossed out.

This was the perfect opportunity for me to try to get out. I bolted for the door, running as fast as my feet could carry me. Bursting on the door, I ran out and into the hallway. Scurrying down the stairs, I jumped into a broom closet pulling the door to shut behind me. A hand reached inside, but froze.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook's voice boomed, "What are you doing, running around the house like that?"

"Just getting...a broom?" Jimin sound uncertain of himself, as he reached in not for me, but for a broom in the opposite corner.

"For what?"

"For...Sojin, is it?"

"Well, then hurry and get it to her!" Jungkook demanded. I heard shuffling feet, and I assumed Jimin and Jungkook were both gone.

Quickly and quietly, I stepped out of the closet. Timidly, I looked around.

"Areum!"

I turned slightly to look at an open door. Jungkook stood with an open arms, relief in his eyes. My first reaction was to rub into his arms. I did so, fighting mistrust from the other conversations we had about slavery.

"I was so worried! You weren't seen since last night, and Jimin acted as if he hadn't seen you-"

I cut off his words, "It doesn't matter."

"Don't pull that card on me, Areum!" his voice boomed in anger, "You are more than a slave to me!"

"Prove it."

My words surprised me. How could he prove it? Through actions? That only works over time. Through words? Deception would be possible. I still had a heart wrenching feeling when I looked at his sad expression that I couldn't exactly read.

"I love you."

For some reason, I believed him.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Chap. 16 done~