"She's back," I spoke aloud, spotting the familiar blonde head of hair that was coming through the gates. "And she's not looking happy..."

Raven, Finn and I headed towards the group (Octavia, Abby, Bellamy, and Clarke) and they seemed on edge. Octavia wasn't in full-blown sobs which could only mean that Lincoln must have made it. And well, the fact that Lincoln was following behind them also made me realise that he was doing okay. Another guard helped him inside after Abby momentarily spoke to him and I watched the grounder get taken in. His eyes met mine for a second and he was staring at me with a wide-eyed gaze. Strange. 

Clarke's eyes were darting around frantically as she searched for something in particular, and you can imagine my surprise when she settled upon me as she saw Raven, Finn and I walking towards her. 

"From the looks of it, you all made it back in one piece, so what's with the sullen faces?" Raven commented, quirking both eyebrows at her friends. 

Finn glanced at Raven with a raised eyebrow, before looking back to the others. Obviously more sensitive about the issue, he asked, "What happened? Did the Commander agree to have a truce?"

Bellamy and Octavia kept their eyes glued to the ground and their mouths zipped shut which was odd and very unlike the Blake siblings. That was the first indicator that something was wrong. Abby placed a supportive hand on her daughter's shoulder and the latter was staring at me, sympathy written all over her face.

"Clarke, what is it?" I asked, curiously. "What's wrong?"

Her eyes held an unspoken apology as she said, "The Commander is interested in a truce-"

"That's great!" Raven interrupted, a grin on her face. Though, from the look on everyone's faces, I knew it wasn't as good as we thought. 

"Raven, honey, let Clarke finish," Abby said softly. 

Raven's smile disappeared as she looked to me, searching for an answer, but I shrugged, feeling just as clueless as her in this situation. 

"As I said," Clarke began again, nervously. "The Commander is interested in a truce because she knows that we can help fix all the grounders that have been taken hostage and forced into a reaper. She's stopping by camp later to discuss the details and rules of our truce." 

I nodded to show I was listening. "And the problem here is...?"

Inhaling deeply, Clarke looked at the ground. "She will only commit to this truce on one condition... She wants you."

My eyes widened slightly as she said this, and I could feel both Raven and Finn's shock from beside me. This revelation explained why the others were staying silent. 

"Why does she want me? She doesn't even know who I am," I argued calmly, thinking about all of the ways this could end up. The Sky People would do anything for peace, and I wasn't one of their people technically, so of course they would give me up. 

I wasn't safe anywhere. 

"That's the thing," Clarke spoke, looking back up to me, and I could see the genuine sympathy in her eyes, "Nyko told her that you were here. And I don't know how, but she knows you. She seemed really serious about this. Like, she desperately needs to meet you. And I think that, maybe, you were a grounder, Y/N. If they know who you are, that's the only explanation."

I chewed on the inside of my mouth as I allowed this information to digest. This Commander of the grounders and their healer knew who I was. The grounders I killed yesterday knew I was. The grounders locked up in Mount Weather knew I was. How the heck was that possible?