chapter eleven!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

*   *   *

*   *   *

( 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 )

There was a tense feeling in the classroom after Scott snapped at Allison. No one seemed to know what to do.

"All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles suggested, pulling Scott to the side.

"Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done," Stiles hissed at his best friend.

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not. Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off," he panicked, finding it hard to concentrate when everyone's rapid heartbeats are overtaking his hearing.

"And she'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" Stiles proposed.

"But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something," Scott realised, confused.

"So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles wondered.

"No! Derek said it wants revenge."

"Against who?"

"Allison's family?" Scott guessed.

"Maybe that's what the text was about. Someone had to send it."

"Okay, assheads - new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" Jackson recommended.

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just-just call him," Scott said glumly.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles said, forcefully.

"All right, give me the phone," Jackson made a reach for it but before he could, Stiles swung round a punched him square in the jaw.

Jackson fell to the floor at the force of the impact with Allison running over to check on him while his best friend and girlfriend just watched, feeling extremely scared and very secluded from the rest of the others.

"Jackson! Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?" Allison checked on him, crouching beside his head helping him up before glaring at Stiles. Elle was confused at why Allison cared so much for Jackson when they hardly got on two days ago.