chapter five!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

*  *  *

*  *  *

(  𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞  )

The sun had disappeared and put a kind of blindfold over the after-hours of the day, protecting it from the events that were going to follow. It was like everything was going to be sealed and the truth of the horrors in the very near future would be a mystery that was not an easy solve.

The door of the high school opened and out came two figures- one male and one female- holding hands, him leading them to the buses while she just giggled, "Come on."

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, still laughing.

"Somewhere where we can be alone." The male smiled cheekily at her, still leading her through an aisle between two school buses.

"We are alone." The female reminded her lover.

"Somewhere where we can be more alone. Come on." He opened the bus door and took her into the bus, them laying on opposite seats staring at each other. Scott finally caved in and slowly made his way over.

They kissed, and it soon turned heated. Although, the romance took a dramatic twist when Scott's claws began to grow and rip at the fake leather seats of the bus all because of his raised heart beat.

"What's wrong?" Allison whispered as Scott pulled back still hovering over her with his transformation already in process of turning him into a moon-controlled monster.

"Get away." Scott was breathing deeply and had moved out of her way so she could save herself.

"Scott? Scott?" The boy in question was hunched over trying to regulate his breathing but it was too late. He had turned.

"Get away from me." He turned to face her, fully transformed.

Allison ran to the front of the bus but Scott caught her ankle and yanked her back where she fell front first on the floor and she clung onto every chair she could but he overpowered her easily with his extra wolf-strength. She finally managed to kick him away and he flew back to the doors at the back of the bus, giving herself enough time to run again and attempt at squeezing her fingers between the two pieces of metal to open the door. Scott chucked a seat across the bus as she prised her fingers through the door and yelled for help.

Allison had nearly created a big enough gap to get through but it was too late. Scott grabbed Allison by the mouth to muffle he screeches and pulled her back inside.