White lies

"I'll save you. I promised."

He uttered, wiping away his tears.

"Yes Sasuke," his watery eyes looked up into the king's eyes.

He cupped the other's sides of his face with his two palm on each side and stated, "I will save you!" he said so confidently and surely even though his voice was shivering.

"But how?" Sasuke questioned.

There was just no way. Unless he turned to..

He slapped Naruto's hands off his face. "Tell me the truth, did you go to the witch?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me. Did you reveal that you are an azure?"

"No."

"Beloved, tell me the truth."

He gritted his teeth.

"I can't read your thoughts, but I'm no fool." he coughed.

Naruto giggled," You're tired. You're thinking too much of it."

He then stood up, "I'll get you a glass of water." and left the room.

When the door closed behind him, he tried to muffle his cries.

"I'm so sorry, Sasuke.." he inhaled deeply as tears just rolled down his cheeks. "I-I never wanted to lie to you.." he simply broke down.

After that mental break down, he decided to ask Kiba for help. After the witch ended him, he wouldn't be able to pass Sasuke the potion.

But Kiba would definitely stop him.

But still, he was the only one he could rely on.

Naruto ran up to the house where he first met Kiba and gave a loud knock.

"Kiba? Kiba, it's me. Naruto!"

The door opened, and a pair of eyes peered out. "Oh hey Naruto. Hiding from Sasuke again? What did he do to you?" the dog was very worried and he dragged his friend in.

Naruto tried to catch his breath while explaining, "No,no." he inhaled.

"I need you to do me a favor." he exhaled.

"What? I'll do anything for you."

Naruto came closer to Kiba and whispered into his ear, thinking the walls were paper thin and the idea could easily be passed to the king.

"What?!" Kiba pushed Naruto away.

"No fucking way. No fucking way."

He grabbed Naruto harshly by his shoulders, "Naruto! Do you know what you're doing?! It's not worth it. He's a bad guy after all!"

"No, he isn't. Either you help me or I'll find someone else that will!"

"Look, Naruto. I know you're devastated. But you shouldn't-"

"Forget it. I know you mean well, but I can't just watch Sasuke die and do nothing." He opened the front door but was dragged back by a pair of hands. The dog shut the door with one of his legs while pulling in the bird.

"And I can't just watch you die and do nothing.." Kiba knocked the bird out.

When Naruto awaken, he was trapped in a bird cage and noticed he was in his bird form. But who did this?

It was obviously Tsunade.

"Oh you're awake." she sipped her cup of tea.

"Let me go! I have to save Sasuke!"

The lady uncrossed her legs and stood up gracefully.

"Now, Kiba have already told me about the situation. So it's for the best you stay here."

The bird looked over to Kiba with rage in his eyes, "You traitor! You traitor! I thought I could trust you."

Kiba looked down, trying not to put those cruel words to heart. But its difficult when that person means the world to you.

"Don't blame Kiba. We all are doing this for your own good."

"Tsunade, Tsunade, my dear queen. Please.." the bird sobbed.

"Can't you at least try to save Sasuke? You have healing abilities."

"Ridiculous. Why would I heal a monster?"

"Please.. Please.. Please... " the begging and pleading went on and on.

Kiba heart ached seeing his precious bird like this. "Please Queen Tsunade. For the sake of Naruto. Please.."

She rubbed her temple, "Fine..I'll see what I can do.. For the sake of my dear Naruto.."