Mrs Waller

"Amanda, she's here." A tall government official spoke in monotone, opening the office door for Amanda Waller.
The frowning woman marched out of the office with immense power, her heels clicking the ice cold floor as she did so. "Where?" She asked, eyeing the corporal with her utter most intimidation.
He froze, pointing down the brightly-lit hall. "In the lobby." He managed to mutter, as Waller strolled down to the main entrance room. Stopping at the sight of a woman with two children, Amanda approached politely.
"Miss Collins, thank you for being here." She spoke, shaking the hand of the small Londoner, who proudly made the handshake.
"Please, call me Clara." She spoke, before placing the infant from her arms into a worn out stroller. At Clara's side, a short green-haired boy shook with fear.
"My daddy will kill you!" He yelled, as Amanda chuckled with disapproval. Gesturing for the three to follow her, Mrs Waller stroller back down the corridor into a small cell.
"Not before I kill him first." The strict woman spoke, opening the cell door and allowing Clara to leave both children inside.
Sighing with relief, Clara looked at Amanda, "I pretended to be their neighbour. Stood around for days and watched, I did." She looked through the cell window at the two children, who looked around terrified
Tilting her head to the side, Amanda crossed her eyebrows, "How did you get them?" She walked back with Clara into her office, pouring a glass of champagne for the girl.
Shrugging, Clara responded calmly. "Quinn is a hopeless mother. Left the children alone for over 15 minutes whilst she showered." The British girl nodded her head with thanks, before sipping from her glass of alcohol.
With minutes passing and no conversing, Clara finally broke the silence with a simple question.
"So what now?"
Amanda sighed, placing her glass down on her desk. With a shrugging of her shoulders, she looked into the eyes of the confused accomplice.
"We wait. They may be a pair of hopeless freaks, but they'll do anything for their children." Amanda paused, sighing and looking at the clock. "Give it a couple of weeks, I'd say. I bet they're already on their way here." She finished, before the young gir stood up and let herself out.
"Thank you, Amanda." She spoke, shutting the door behind her.

"How long do ya think it'll be?" A stressed blonde yelled to her husband, as she sat upon the wooden boat railings. Staring out into the open water, Harley sighed and attempted to let go of her sorrow.
But how could she? The two pale faced children who brought the sparkle to her day were gone. The high pitch giggles and warm smiles had just disappeared, as if magic had worked it's way into Harley's life.
As a tall man approached from behind, Harley felt shivers run down her spine, before turning around. The green haired man sighed,
"I can't say. Travelling by boat is the slowest option, but it's the only option we have." Joker draped his arm over his wife's shoulder. Feeling her fast-beating heart, he took his arm away. "Calm down, we'll get 'em back." He spoke into her ear. Harley shook her head and laughed, "But what if we don't? People just assume that it's our fault because we're bad people! For all we know, they could be selling off our kids to some awful orphange in Louisiana!" She cried, nestling her head against his shoulder.
Joker nodded without a word, simply stroking her head and gently kissing her blonde hair.
Harley sniffled, "You ever wonder what life would be like living as a normal parent?" She asked Joker, who eyes widened at the thought of it. He nodded his head, "Two years I lived like that. The two years I'll never forget. You left me to go live with Jonathan, in which I decided to stop being me. No more gas bombs, no more clowns, no more craziness. But I got you back in the end, so I suppose it turned out alright. But despite thinking I was a normal guy, I wasn't. I never can be." He sniggered, looking out into the glistening water and then back at Harley.
She grinned slightly, "I know. Neither can I. I dressed like my old self for two years, worked as a psychiatrist and got a new boyfriend, but still wasn't normal. Everyone thought I was, but I knew otherwise." She finished, climbing off the railings and walking back inside.
Turning back to her husband, Harley grinned. "Let's never try to be normal again, okay?" She giggled, and waved her arm at him. "G-night, Captain." Harley made her way back into the warm living area, and found herself asleep no more than a couple of minutes later.

Standing alone on the open deck, Joker spoke back "Goodnight, Harley Quinn."