Mini-Harley

Two heavy footsteps trailed down the small staircase inside the boat, as a blonde haired woman sat out on the balcony, watching the sunrise.
"Nice view, huh?" Joker asked, approaching Harley in a deck chair from behind. She immediately swivelled around to her husband, and stood with him at the railing front.
Staring out at the glistening water, Harley grinned slightly, "It's beautiful." She whispered, as Joker put an arm around her shoulder and tightly held her within his arms. He looked down at his wife, "You know what else is just as beautiful?" He asked, grinning at her with a slight tone of romance in his voice.
Harley felt the butterflies suddenly take off inside her stomach. She knew what he was going to say, but still felt the need to ask what.
"What is?" Harley looked straight into his electric blue eyes, as he whispered "This boat."

Her heart suddenly sank, and the butterflies disappeared, before Joker left her out on the open deck. "I'm going to go wake Lucy, okay?" He spoke calmly, rubbing Harley's arm and walking back into the house.
Sighing with annoyance, Harley folded her arms and hopelessly waited with at the railings for him to return to her.
But as the minutes passed by, Harley eventually gave in to her feelings, and walked back inside the house.

"You are going to look great!" Joker playfully spoke, dressing Lucy in a new outfit he specifically designed for the girl.
Fastening up the buttons on the back of the play suit, Joker passed Lucy a small mallet, decorated with black and red diamonds.
"Just like mommy!" He spoke with joy, adjusting the suit and smiling with satisfaction.
Once finished, he grabbed her hand and attempted to help her walk along, only resulting in Lucy falling over time and again.
Reaching the ground floor of the boat, Joker called out to his wife. "Harley! Come take a look at this!" He yelled with pride.

Dragging herself into the living area, Harley stopped and almost immediately began laughing. "Oh my god! How adorable!" She squealed, kneeling down to Lucy and stroking her hand.
"You look just like me...only tinier!" She exclaimed, and stood up, gazing straight at Joker.
"I'm haven't seen that kind of suit in a while, did you make it? She asked, to which he responded with a nod.
"Maybe. I just thought it would be great for when we go out on family robberies, ya know?" He put a hand around Harley's shoulder, staring down at the girl in the black and red jester suit.
Her bright blond hair tied up in pigtails, Lucy was quick to sit back down on the floor, and immediately began to chew her fingers.
"Acey!" Joker yelled, pulling her fingers out of her mouth, "Come on, sweetheart! You know you can't do that kinda thing when you're in the middle of a fight!" He stroked down her hair, looking at Harley.
"I think she gets that from you, toots."

A sudden gunshot from upstairs caused Harley and Joker to turn their attention away from Lucy and straight at the staircase.
"Let me guess, you let Jack play with your gun?" Harley asked with disappointment, as Joker slowly turned his head in guilt.
"I'm was only being a good father, okay? Anyway, I think little J's got a natural talent for shooting!" He calmly assured his wife, who squinted her eyes and ran upstairs with fury.
"Jack!" She yelled, "Sweetie, give me that." Harley snatched the gun from the four year-old's hands, as he stared in guilt at the gaping black hole in the ceiling.
Moaning with frustration, Harley ran downstairs and placed the gun in her left holster.
"So, you going to fix the hole in Jack's bedroom ceiling?" Harley asked with curiosity, her husband shaking his head rapidly.
"No thanks, honey. I'll leave that up to you, okay?"
He politely spoke, picking up his daughter and taking her outside onto the deck.
"Of course, Puddin'. I'll do anything for you."  Harley sarcastically spoke, realising the irony of it.
"Well, I guess I already do everything for you, anyway." She mumbled, dragging her feet upstairs.