They meet your sister

Start from the beginning

"Your sister is really cute (first name)-chi, but of course you are a lot cuter" said him temptingly while touching his forehead with yours.

Kuroko

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

The bell is rung, you hurriedly went to the front door to welcome Tetsuya.
"Tetsu- eh? Tetsuya?" You look around but found nobody in the front door.
"(First name)-chan"

"Huwaa!!! Dear god you surprised me there, sorry I didn't see you" you hold your beating heart while seeing Tetsuya right behind you.
"Sorry that I surprised you too" apologize him, after that the two of you went inside. And coincidently your sister is at home now so you think to introduce your boyfriend to her.

"Sister, let me introduce you this is my boyfriend his name is Kuroko Tetsuya"
"hmm you have an average taste (first name) I thought your boyfriend will be a cooler than him" said your sister disappointed.

You wanted to scold your sister back, but then Kuroko step up.
"I am sorry (first name)-chan sister, I might not be an awesome person and I don't have many things to show off... But I genuinely love (first name)-chan and I promise myself to always treasure her and never make her cry" said him. You internally can't help but want to kiss this cute little baby.

"I-I see...thank you Kuroko-kun, please take care of my stupid sister" she bow to him, and you could see a slight blush and tears from her, and then she left to the washroom.
"Seems like I already get your sister's blessing" said Kuroko.
"You really are good while talking about this, Tetsuya" you smiled.

"Hmm...but I do treasured the most (first name)-chan" he said smoothly. You can't help but hug him afterwards.

Midorima

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

"Shintaro, hello!!" You chirped when you meet your handsome green boyfriend in front of your front door.
"Good afternoon, (first name)" he straightening his glasses. You always love it whenever he does that, since you are glasses boy lovers. But you never thought that you will get a glasses boyfriend like you wishes for.

"Who is it, (first name)?" Suddenly your sister come to the front door, Midorima who saw her, immediately bow and greet her.
"Ooh so this is your boyfriend, he is good..." Your sister smirk while nodding a few times while looking at him.

"Stop staring at him, he is mine to look at" you possessively hug Midorima so your sister will back off. You can feel his body is tense from your sudden embrace.
"Okay, okay, have fun at your room, if you bored you can come to my room, Shintaro-kun" she wink at him and run to her room.

You pouted, pissed off by your sister. While Midorima can't help but flatter by your sister .
"What? Are you going to her room now? Shintaro you idiot!" You run away to your room, and Midorima following you, looking troubled.

"Hey, I wouldn't do that, stop making that face" Midorima try to assure you, but you still feel upset. He sigh and suddenly he hugs you from behind made your back meet his board chest.
"I love you (first name), I have no intention to be with other woman beside you" he said slowly, you feel your cheeks burns and you apologize for your childish behavior toward him.

Atsushi

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

"Wooah!! Are you just came out from attack of Titan or something?!" Your giant boyfriend startled your sister. Atsushi bow to her slowly with his lazy voice.
"This is my boyfriend sister, and you are rude to say that to him" you scold your sister.
"I came with some snacks, let's eat it together (first name)-chin" Atsushi show his plastic pack that filled with a lot of snacks to you.

"Of course let's eat it in my room!!" You chirped and let him in. Your sister can't help but shook her head.
"Are you guys really going out? Doesn't look like that to me" your sister frown.
"We are snack buddy... And I do love (first name)-chin, I want to spend my time and snacks with her" smile Atsushi to you.

"We are a lovely-dovey couple, sister" you bring your giant boyfriend to your room, while your sister just smile and sigh at you two.

Kagami

Tomorrow is Sunday so you think to invite your boyfriend to your house since it's been a while, he said yes and gladly visit you tomorrow.

"Taiga, good morning" you greet your boyfriend happily when he is in front door, Kagami smile at your greetings and give you a smile.
"Is this him? The basketball freak which is your boyfriend, (first name)?" You see your sister smirking while looking at him, Kagami immediately greet your sister.

"What did your bring?" You asked Kagami when you saw he brought something with his hand.
"Ah, I made some food, I found a new recipe, so maybe we can eat it together" said him showing the bag he brought.

"He is a cook boy, what lovely husband~" tease your sister, Kagami blushed at your sister remark. You let him in and put the dish in the kitchen.
"My husband, what did you make today" you tease making him blushing even more.
"Oi stop it!" said him a bit angry, and you can't help but giggle.

"If I am going to be your husband, I prefer to eat your cook" mumble him, you hear that and slowly blush creep on your face, it seems you need to learn cooking more for your lovely husband in the future.

Did you like it? If you do please comment or vote for it, request are open you can just pm me, see you next time readers :)

Love Sa-Chaan