Chapter 2: Twenty five Questions

Alright so I've heard about the 100 questions tag, but I'm far too lazy to answer one hundred so behold...  THE 25 QUESTIONS TAG!!! 

1.  Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I've watched way too many scary movies to keep the closet doors open.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Are you kidding me? It's free shampoo and conditioner. 

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked out

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope. But like why would you even steal street signs in the first place? Is it a hobby? Are you passionate about street signs? I know I'm not..

5. Do you like to use post it notes? Nope.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I can't remember ever cutting out coupons, tbh

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A big bear, I hate insects so so much

8. Do you have freckles? Yes, I have some on my cheeks.

9.Do you always smile for pictures?  I have resting b face so it's hard for me to smile if I'm trying to be candid, but most of the time I will try :P

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who act fake

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I feel like everyone has done this at some point in their lives...

12. Have you peed in the woods? oKAY IT WAS AN EMERGENCY AND I WAS FIVE

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? Thank god no. I don't even know how I would cover that up.

14. Do you ever dance when there's no music playing? Yes!! I have to, so I can practice for recitals and showcases.

15. Do you chew your pens/pencils? A lot of my pens and pencils were stolen from the art department (sorry) and I never know where they've been and who've touched them, so no.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? Me, Myself, and I. (Forever alone)

17. What size is your bed? I think it's Queen sized...? (haha get it? cuz I'm a queen? no? okie xD)

18. What is your song of the week? Pentatonix's cover of "Gold" by Kiara (If you haven't heard it, it's really amazing 10/10 would recommend)

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Is it okay for girls to wear blue? 

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Yes!

21. What is your least favorite movie? So one time I watched this movie with my family about a teacher, and the trailer for it looked really heartwarming. We all thought it was gonna be one of those stories about a teacher who changes the lives of his students, who all came from poor backgrounds. Instead, it was basically a french man talking nonstop for two hours and it was horrible and 0/10 would NOT recommend.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In my bra because no one's ever gonna go there anytime soon ;)

23. What do you drink with dinner? Water

24. What sauce do you dip chicken nuggets in? Ketchup

25. What is your favorite type of food? Oh my, what an evil question. I love all types of foods

Yayyy! I'm done with all the questions! That was actually pretty fun haha. Maybe I'll answer the next 25 if I feel like it. Anyways,  thank you for reading. 

As always, don't forget to comment, vote, subscribe, eat cake, draw rainbows, whatever makes you happy.

Love,

Evelyn <3

My Life Blog! :)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें