Chapter 45:

Eleanor's pov:

So since there are 16 dead and 8 alive, there is a good better chance for me and Louis to stay alive and win thanks to my bow and arrow and finding food. So right now there is only me, Louis, Sylvia, Teresia, Nolan, Myah, Chelsa, and Nima that are the only ones still alive and still fighting and I have 200 arrows to use and I've already used 3 so I have 197 arrows left to use and if I have more left I get to keep them, i think, So since I have a lot of them, now is the time to go fine food for Louis to cook for me and him (a/n: he can't really cook in real life!) while I hunt for berries, meat, herbs, etc. After 5 minutes of walking in the woods, I start to hear these weird voices from nowhere, maybe i'm hallucinating because they can't be coming out of nowhere! Yup i'm not hallucinating, they keep getting louder and louder...and creepier and creepier by the minute. so I start running hoping that I can get away from the weird voices then I bump into someone or something, I look up to see...Perrie shocked that we bumped into each other thinking that we were going to kill each other because I had my bow and arrow and she had her microphone (A/n: Perrie kills people with her powerful amazing voice and so does Leigh-anne, Jade and Jesy oh and Zayn) but we are friends and friends don't and can't kill each other in or out of the games because it's against the rules! (Unless your enemies with each other then yes!) P for Perrie. E for Eleanor.

P: Oh hey Eleanor! How are you?

E: I'm good! And you?

P: Grand! So, I hear that your dating Louis "the tomo" Tomlinson!

E: Oh yeah! Wait how did you hear about that?

P: Oh please! Everyone in and out of the games knows it was about would happen sometime during or after the games!

E: Oh!...So do you want to trade contact info?

P: Sure! (They trade contact info)

E: Bye!

P: Bye!

I start to walk farther than 1 feet and then I shot a bird and grabbed the bird and start walking back to the cave where Louis is cooking dinner.

L: Hey Love!

E: Hey babe. I shot a bird on the way from chatting with Perrie.

L: Oh that's what made you take so long! I thought that you were died or were fighting someone!

E: Oh! Nope! If I was dead you would of had seen my face on the big screen!

L: Okay, well it's time to eat!

After we are done eating, we go take a walk for people to kill using night-vision goggles. We both find Chelsa, Myah, Sylvia, and Nolan and I take them down with my bow and arrows while Louis makes sure that they are dead by with using his gun! Then we rung back to the cave so that the cannons won't kill us!