Meeting Eleanor:

Louis's pov:

I met Eleanor when she volunteered for her sister, Prim-rose Calder, what she did was really surprising to me, her mom, and Effie (she comes to each district every year and she picks the boy and girl tribute for the Music and Band games by picking only five papers for the boy and girl tribute and for each district so right now we have twelve districts. So there will be ten in twelve districts and there will be 120 tributes going against each other in the Music and Band games.) and our mayor, Margo Roth Spiegelman, and lastly the people in the districts and the Square. Eleanor pushed prim ( I figured that was her nickname because prim-rose is her full first name! And she said it to calm prim down up until Gale picked her (Prim) up and carried and took her ( again, Prim) to where her mom was.) Eleanor walked up the aisle by Peacekeeper's ( They make sure that we aren't and won't break or breaking any laws that the board of Music and Bands made up.). When she got up the stage she turned to look in the crowd and looked as if she was looking for someone that was in or might be in the crowd. But Then I see her looking at me (I am trying to find out why she was looking for me without really asking her why.). When I saw her staring at me I stared back at her because she is still staring at me! So this time I stared back at her until she looked away. Then, when she finally looked away Effie asked her: "What is your name, young lady?" So Eleanor said, leaning into the microphone, she whispered: "Eleanor Jane Cadler" "I bet my buttons that was your sister, Prim-Rose Cadler, that you volunteered for! Is that correct?" "Yes" "Let's give around of applause to our newet volunteer as a tribute, Eleanor Jane Calder!" Effie was the only one who applauded. so after Effie was done applauding for Eleanor being the new tribute, Gale put 3 fingers on his lips and raised them in the air. The. I did it ams everyone else started to do it after I did. And the lok on eleanor's facial reaction on her face was priceless and shocked until she saw that I did it to and it went back to serious. Effie said: "And now for the four other girl tributes!" Perrie Maria Edwards, Jesy Mea Nelson, Jade Angel Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Sabrina Pinnock all went up to the stage and no one volunteered for their places but they cheered and applauded for them since it is now five tributes for the Band and Music Games! " And finally now for the boys!" Me, and my other four best friends were picked and they are: Naill James Horan, Harry Edward Styles, Liam James Payne, and Zayn Javvad Malik. Then, after that we had to shake hands with each tribute and then we (the tributes) had to go in the Justice building and then we got placed in different rooms to wait to see the boy tribute or girl tribute. But I opened the door the door that the Peace-Keepers shoved me into and saw that Naill was giving Prim-Rose with his famous "Horan hugs" that he does when he says goodbye to someone. And then I saw them kiss (Which tfind that a bit weird because she (Prim) is 12 years old and he (Naill) is 14years old and his ia my best friend and he is dating someone that we are both going against with in the Band and Music games.

Sorry about making u (you) guys wait for a long time for me to update this! I have been busy with stuff, on writer's block and editing this every chance I get in class (and my teachers said that as long as I do or did my classwork I could write in my notebook! But on Friday, November, 6th my 8th grade science teacher thought that I was writing a letter but the funny thing was that I wasn't writing a letter I was writing my new version of this chapter in blue pen over my pencil version of it (But don't you worry (Worry is a side effect of dying, From TFIOS (The Fault In Our Stars) quote!).

The video at the top was posted 1 HOUR ago today!: 10/12/15 and I can't wait for Midnight (reason y is cause of their (1D) new album (Made In The A.M) is coming out tomorrow!