Naill's pov(betcha didn't see that cominng!):

Updating this during school when i'm suppose to be doing work!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naill's pov(betcha didn't see that cominng!):

Eleanor took prim's place by volunteering as a tribute to compete in the games instead of her sister so that I can spend more time with prim and ask her to marry me and so that way we can have the wedding when or if Katniss wins the 75th hunger games! If she says yes to be my husband (though me and her (me and prim are both 16 years old!) were still allowed to get married according to the law of Simon Cowell (who is the president of the districts) all so I have brought her a engagement ring (at the top , which is the one that perrie Edwards had before they broke off of the wedding!). People keep mistaking me and prim as identical twins because we think alike and mostly say the same things at the same time! Which is very rare in district 12 or any of the districts or let alone the Capitol (it's our capital or city as some people call it U.K or Ireland before we came along! That's what the people before us called us!)

Please vote, read and comment!