Going into training:

I have a surprise for my lovely Katniss' and Peeta's (I'm not telling you guys cuz that would be spoiling.) Now here's the story:

Eleanor's point of view:

We I have been in the games for only twenty-four hours at least and yet now I have to go to the training station in one hour then eat lunch and go back to the training station for one more hour then go eat some dinner and do one last hour of training then get ready for tomorrow morning. Yay! (Note sarcasm😑).

Louis' piont of view:

I have to start getting up and ready for the first day of training with other people who are in the Hunger Games as well. I get downstairs from my room but before that I go to see if Eleanor is up and downstairs to eat breakfast and go down the hall and head to the elevator to go down to the training station. I stop by her door and I see that it is open so I know she is downstairs already. A couple minutes later, me and Eleanor go down the hall and go to the training station and when we get there I see 5 Seconds Of Summer ( That was the surprise for you guys!) I'm a big fan of them and not to mention that thy might be dieing in my arms (And that will be Luke Robert Hemmings!) but I won't be the cone killing them thou! But I mean I wanted to kill Eleanor thou!