we meet again

Thunder N Lightning

"Girls! Get in here!!" Our manager, Joel, yelled.

We flew into his office and quickly sat down. He doesn't play when it comes to business.

We were officially signed with Columbia Records last November when we were discovered singing at Club Lotus.They flew all of us to New York. From then on, we've skyrocketed to fame. We're not THAT known but we're getting there.

"You girls...Are going on tour!!" He cheered.

We began screaming and cheering along with him.

"As an opening act."

Our cheers died down a bit.

"For One Direction."

Silence.

"Aren't you girls excited?" He exclaimed, practically bursting with happiness.

"Are we done here or what? I have a nail appointment to get to." Moa snapped while checking for fingernail chips.

She found the bowl of fingernail shaped chips and started munching on them.

"Yes that is all, but you girls should be excited. Any girl would kill to be in your place right now." He explained it as if it were obvious.

"If you hadn't noticed, we're not like other girls. We give more fucks about knitting than we do One Infection." Zo snapped.

"I know you left on bad terms with them, but you're going on tour with them and that's final." He concluded.

"I thought that the opening act shouldn't be better than the main act." Bell retorted in her Spanish accent.

"Girls...go get packed." He chuckled, shooing us out of his room.

____________________

12 hours later

Louis

The lads and I were standing outside in our jammies, freezing our bums off, waiting for the damn group to get here. It was 8:00 in the morning and we were tired.

A familiar black Hummer rolled up first. the owner hopped out, smoking a purple pen, and gave us a tired look. She was black, but her eyes were the weirdest color of light green, cute but super intimidating. Her hair was in a bun and the word "Zo" was shaved into the side of her head. She wore some white leather sweats, a black V-neck, and some black and white spotted sneakers.

She began pulling out suitcases. Two more cars came up, a black Lamborghini and an albino Porshe.

The first girl had long brown hair with blonde at the ends. She wore a B necklace, an old school Looney tunes dress and some pink Ed Hardy sneakers. Her hair was in a high bun. She looked very fetching.

The other girl looked shy as a bunny.Her lip piercing threw me off a bit but she had on a cupcake shorts pajama set with rectangular wire glasses on. She wore bunny slippers. She shyly waved at Liam, who in return, blushed and waved back.

Lastly, a black Mercedes drifted to a stop. A girl with familiar electric blue hair got out with some grey sweats and a long-sleeved shirt with furry boots. She walked straight up to Harry and began talking.

He yelled something and dragged her behind the jet.

A girl with long dark red-er, brown hair got out. I think. It was reddish-brown actually.

She wore a silk blue pajama set with white dragons and blue dragon house boots. Her eyes were a light brown and she looked tired and annoyed, holding a large brown bear.