Chapter Six

*So if you guys don’t hate me yet and aren’t sick of my not updating, here’s the sixth chapter. I’m trying really hard to be able to update and do school work, but it’s not working very well. So I’ll do my best to update as much as I can, I promise! So enjoy and get ready for some plot twists cuz I’m just that mean man. ;)* ~Emma 

                                                  *Chapter Six* 

We sat in front of the TV for the rest of the day. We watched all sorts of movies; I even talked them into watching The Notebook with me. It was the part where Noah is doing the famous ‘I want you’ lines. 

"Is this going to get all whiny and romantic?" Michael groaned from his position of a pile blankets on the floor. 

"Shhh," I shushed him. "This is my favorite part."

I smiled at the screen as I quoted the lines. 

"I want all of you, forever." 

"Oh God," Michael groaned again. Luke sent a pillow flying his way. It hit him squarely in the back of the head. I tried to stifle my laughter as Michael glared at Luke. 

I felt Calum chuckle. My head rested on his chest. I closed my eyes and just listened for a second. They flew open a few seconds later. I was not going to start being creepy. 

"Can we put in a different movie?" Michael groaned yet again.

"Just so he’ll shut up?" Ashton said, looking at me apologetically. I nodded.

"I’m going to end up falling asleep anyways, so put int whatever you like." I didn’t even get to see what they picked. My eyes shut on their own and I had no other choice but to obey. 

"Is she asleep?" Luke whispered to Calum. 

"Yeah, I think so," Calum whispered back, brushing hair off my forehead. "I’m going to take her upstairs."

I stayed quiet, too tired to move and enjoying having my eyes shut. I felt myself being picked up and I snuggled further into Calum’s chest as he carried me up the stairs and into my room. I was laid down on my bed, the blankets pulled up and over my body.

"Thank you," I mumbled. 

"Anytime Em," Calum laughed lightly. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, before walking out of the room and heading back downstairs. 

                                      ***********************************

"Em. Em, wake up," someone said shaking me. 

"Hmmm?" I mumbled, turning over.

"Come on Em and Ems, let’s wake up," Luke giggled, shaking me again.

"Is that my nickname now?" I asked as I sat up. 

"Yep," Luke said as he plopped down next to me. I laughed as he ruffled my hair. It was scary how fast I had become close to these boys. I had known them for less then four days and I already felt like I had known them for years. "Come on," Luke said, as he pulled the blankets off of me. 

I groaned and fell back against my pillows.

"No," I protested as Luke, tried to pull me up. He finally gave up and laid down next to me.

"You have really pretty eyes," He whispered. I blushed and looked away. 

A knock on the door made him jump up.

"You guys coming?" Calum asked, pecking his head in.

"Yeah, yeah," I joked, bumping into Luke as I passed him.  I saw him jokingly roll his eyes as I follow the two boys downstairs. 

We walked down the stairs, Calum in front of me and Luke behind and I realized that I was trapped between the two boys that made my heart flutter. And that wasn’t a good thing. Not at all.