XXXII. First Time [R]

[A/N: I'll just go ahead and warn you that this is an extremely long chapter]

It was around 10 in the morning on a school day and he was still in his pyjamas for his first class wouldn't start until 3pm.  He was standing before the front door.  He was about to go outside to check the mailbox when he felt an overwhelming surge of joy, so he stopped to embrace his giddiness.  He couldn't help how happy he was.

"Eomeoni Kim likes me," Jin muttered to himself with a goofy grin plastered on his face.

Namjoon walked up behind his elated boyfriend and wrapped his arms around the older male's waist.  "I like you, too," he said softly before resting his chin on Jin's broad shoulder.  "I like you a lot more than she does, though," Namjoon added.

His ears were then blessed with the delightful sound SeokJin's soft, sweet giggle.  Then, Jin teased, "Are you sure about that, Joonie-ah?"

Namjoon gently pressed his recently-licked lips against Jin's bare neck.  "Yes," he breathed against the older's honey skin.  Another sweet kiss was planted.  And another.  And another.

The sudden affection was definitely unexpected, but Jin wasn't complaining.  In fact, his head tilted away from Namjoon, exposing more of his long neck.  Chill bumps rose on SeokJin's skin as Namjoon's chilly hands slipped beneath the front of the older's maroon silk button-down; going down the front of his matching baggy pyjama bottoms right after.

Jin gasped when Namjoon started sucking his neck while palming him through the outside of his boxer-briefs.  A significant influx of testosterone flooded Jin's system and he soon found himself unbuttoning his slick gown and slipping it off his shoulders.

It was obvious to him that Namjoon was ready, and SeokJin was prepared to pounce.

Making the younger halt his actions, SeokJin swiftly spun around and pressed his own thick lips to the blonde man's.  Mouths never detaching, Namjoon's arms and legs legs wrapped around the older as his heavy body was lifted off the ground by a surprisingly strong SeokJin.

Namjoon clung to the man like a koala while he was being carried to his graesthetic bedroom.  Jin's muscles bulged as he gently laid the latter down on the unmade bed (no one bothered doing that chore this morning).  While Jin took his bottoms off, Namjoon stripped himself of his long-sleeved, cotton t-shirt.

Namjoon's light grey sweatpants were tugged off by SeokJin, who slightly chuckled at the sight before him.  Of course Namjoon wasn't wearing underwear.

Namjoon gasped as the cold air surrounded his boner.  "Oh, sorry, let me fix that," SeokJin purred, referring to the fact that he exposed Namjoon's sensitive parts to the Antarctic air.

A wet, confining warmth surrounded Namjoon's dick in an instant.  He breathed heavily as the brown head of hair bobbed up and down.  As much as he wanted to, Namjoon resisted his urge to ejaculate.  He didn't want to cum early.

Once Jin tasted the pre-cum, he stopped what he was doing, releasing the younger's length with a muffled popping sound.  He crawled over the other male and grinded down on his crotch.  Namjoon whined, "N-no f-f-fair.  You've s-still got your, ah, boxers on."

SeokJin shivered, sitting up as he fulfilled his boyfriend's wish for him to be fully nude.  "Happy?"  Namjoon nodded and pulled Jin down on top of him once again.

Supporting his weight with only one elbow on the bed, Jin extended his long arm out to the small, black bedside table and retrieved lubricant from the squeaky drawer.  Namjoon's teeth tugged on Jin's unsuspecting bottom lip, nearly causing him to lose his grip on the plastic bottle.  The deep groan he released was quite satisfactory for Namjoon.