XIX. Suspicious

"You sound congested," Hoseok pointed out.

"I'm getting over my cold," Jin sniffed.  Hoseok nodded in understanding.

Today, no insults were thrown at Professor Kim when they entered class.  Instead the professor grabbed Jin's arm to stop him in the doorway and ask him if he's alright with a stuffy voice.  Professor Kim's voice gave away the fact that he also had a cold.

Hoseok was beginning to get suspicious.  He eyed the two all throughout class.  Jin's ears would get red every time Professor Kim smiled in his direction.  Usually, Jin doesn't even look at him in class.

"So... you never told me where you live," Hoseok said casually as they grabbed some snacks.  Jin stiffened.  "Oh come on, tell me!  I want to spend the night with you like when we were young!"

They made their way to the fountain and sat on the edge.  "I'd love that, but he doesn't allow visitors," Jin answered honestly before popping a cracker in his mouth.

Hoseok exclaimed, "So it is a man!  Is he your boyfriend?!"

Jin chokes on his crackers and denies immediately in between coughs.  Jin chugged his banana milk to stop choking.

"So... Is he your fuck buddy, then?"

Banana milk came out Jin's nose as he choked once again.  He held his burning sinuses and yelled, "Damn it, Hoseok!  No!  I-I'm not doing anything with him!"

"Your face is red!  You're lying again!"

"N-No!  I am not!  I'm just so hot that sometimes my temperature rises!"

"True dat," he laughed.  "I'd tap that if I wasn't your best friend."

"Gay," Jin laughed.

"I know we are.  But, like, have you ever thought about that?" The atmosphere grew heavy and serious. 

At one point, Hoseok had feelings for his hyung, but those faded in time.  Still, he wondered if SeokJin ever had those type of feelings, too.

"Hoseok, I'm saying this because I love you," Jin said, caressing Hoseok's knee.  "You're a ho, and I don't want to risk getting an STD."

"Hey!  Don't judge a book by its cover!  I'm clean!  I got tested last week, see?!"  Hoseok pulled crumpled papers out of his pocket and handed them over to Jin.

"What the fuck?  Why do you carry these around," Jin asked as he read the STD results.  Sure enough, his friend was squeaky clean.

"Sometimes, bitches need proof that my meat isn't contaminated," Hoseok whispered.  He snatched his results from Jin and put them back.  "I got laid the other day."

Jin asked, "Was he any good?"

"Heck yeah!  We had to be quiet, 'cause I bagged him in the bathroom."

"You fucked someone at scho--"  Hoseok clamped his hand over Jin's mouth and told him to shut up.

"Anyways, he felt amazing, hyung.  Man, when he whimpered..." Hoseok sighed happily.  "He's gorgeous, too."

"Who is it," Jin asked, genuinely curious.  Usually, Hoseok would spill the beans, but not today.

"I'll show you when I see him 'cause I sorta forgot his name," Hoseok fibbed.

"Ho."

"Speaking of hoes!  I was randomly kissed in the bathroom this morning.  One of the best make out sessions I've ever had... He's butt-ugly, though so I gave him the boot."

"That's unfortunate."

"I can't believe someone so ugly could kiss so good!"  Hoseok smirked slightly, "I bet the ugliest professor is a really good kisser."  Hoseok studied Jin, who had turned beet red as he bit his lip.  "You okay there, buddy?"

Seokjin was silent for a moment, thinking back to the many make out sessions he's had with the professor.  Without realizing it, he scowled at the sidewalk in front of him.  The thought of someone else wanting to know how good Namjoon's kisses are infuriates him.  He snapped out of his thoughts and laughed, "Psh!  Professor Kim?!  You're disgusting for even thinking about kissing that overgrown rat!"

"You right."

Everything about the day makes Hoseok suspicious.  Jin has gradually softened towards Namjoon ever since Jin found a new place to shower.  The idea of Jin even associating with an ugly person is the only thing that didn't make sense.  He'll just have to keep his eyes peeled for more signs.