Chapter 54

LilyanaP.O.V.

I moved my head away from Loki as I looked out through the glass.

"Lily, what is it?" Loki asked.

Flashes of Lidiya's face and Matt's went across my eyes. I saw them running through the palace making their

"Lidiya.." I said.

"What about her?" he asked.

"She's here. With Matt." I said.

"Loki Laufeyson." A voice said.

Me and Loki turned and looked out of the glass. Four guards were outside. I grabbed onto Loki's hand.

"We're here to take you to the bifrost." One of the guards said.

"No. Your not taking him." I said.

"Miss-"

"NO!" I yelled and some of the guards jumped back.

The cage was opened and they stepped inside and I kept Loki behind me. Loki had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as they came closer. All at once they grabbed as, two pulling at Loki's arms and the others pulling me by my shoulders and I closed my eyes. I felt one of them grab my hair and I threw my head back with a scream as they pulled at it. I felt Loki's arms leave my waist as the hands in my hair go away.

I turned around and saw Loki tackle the guard who was pulling my hair to the ground, getting a few punches in his face before being grabbed by the other guards. I ran towards Loki and pulled him close as they tried to break us up again. I won't let go. I won't.

"Hey!"

We all looked towards the door and a smile came to my face. Matt and Lidiya were there with two big guns in their hands. Where did they get those?

"Back away from the nice lady and psychopath." Matt said. Lidiya kicked his leg.

"I mean the nice guy!" he said.

They held up the guns as the guards backed away. They both stepped inside while Matt pushed the guards into a corner. Lidiya ran up to me first and I held her tightly. My baby, my beautiful baby! I felt a patch of wetness on my shoulder. She was crying. I ran my hand down her hair and placed a kiss on her head. She hugged her father next, Loki gripping her back planting kiss on her head his eye glossy. It made me happy to see my family together again.

"Okay part A of the plan is done!" Matt said walking up to us. Lidiya whipped her eyes with the back if her hand.

"Alright. Time for plan B...running!" Lidiya said.

We all ran out of the cage together. As we went past different halls I saw that they still had their guns.

"Where did you get those?" I asked.

"Oh, their not real." Lidiya said.

The guns disappeared in a flash of green light. Lidyia started to slow down. We all came to a stop.

"Lidiya what's wrong?" Matt asked.

"I think I need to sit down..." she said.

Her eyes rolled back and she was about to drop to the floor but Matt caught her in time.

"Dammit. Come on, Lidiya." Matt said.

"She's weak, we need to get her home." I said.

Matt picks her up bridal style and carries her ahead of us. I hear heavy footsteps and loud voices behind us.

"Guards." I said.

We ran as fast as we could to get to the garden. When we got there we went through the maze. We stopped in front of the pond and Matt laid Lidiya on to the grass.

"Okay. Know do you magic stuff so we can get out of her." Matt said to Loki.

Loki rolled his eyes before closing them. My eyes went bright red as I heard a twig snap.

"Loki!" I said.

I pushed him out of the way and he fell to the ground. I felt something wet on my shirt. I looked down and saw blood seeping through my shirt from an arrow sticking out of my stomach.Loki and Matt were frozen. I felt light headed and fell to the ground.

MattP.O.V.

As Lidiya's mom fell to the ground a guard came out of the maze with a bow in his hand. Her father threw a dagger at him before running back to her mom.

"Lily. Come on Lily, please keep your eyes open." Lidiya's father said.

He kissed her closed eyelids and she opened them, a weak smile in her face as a trail of blood went down the corner of her mouth. I heard shouts coming out from the maze. More guards.

"We have to go!" I yelled.

Lidiya's father closed his eyes, tears slipping down his cheeks. The wind started to pick up. I looked over at Lidiya who was still laying on the grass asleep. I went to grab her when darkness surrounded me.

"Lidiya!" I yelled before I was swept up in the darkness and off if Asgard.