"No sir...." My heart began to feel heavy.

He smiled. "Good I'm glad you understand"

I smiled slightly.

"If in any case one of them do happen to fall in love with you then at all costs, avoid it." He said.

"And if I can't?" I asked.

"Well, if you can't then we will not be responsible for what happens to you" he said.

"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, as you have already experienced. The fans aren't too happy about you, they're very territorial as you already witnessed first hand. So you see, if you were to be with any of them....you'd be putting yourself in danger as well as the member you're with. He'd get hurt protecting you then would be forced to choose between his career or the woman he loves. Make sense?" He asked.

I never thought of it that way.

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Good, well that's all" he smiled.

A woman got up from where she sat and whispered in his ear. He looked at me.

"Ms.Karen, before you go I wanted to ask you something" he said.

"What is it sir?" I asked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I felt happy and at the same time I felt that hole in my heart. He was right, I can't possibly be with him...What will happen when I have to leave? What if he tells me to stay? If I stay then the fans will hate me even more and they'll turn against him...I can't allow that. It would all be my fault. I need to talk to him about this.

I sighed.

I walked through the door. The house was empty, the boys probably won't get back until tonight. I decided to change into warm and comfortable clothes then began cleaning. After I was done cleaning I cooked dinner. Since it was kind of cold I decided to go with comfort food, Bulgogi stew seemed like a good idea.

Once that was finished I went on the balcony and watched how the night sky, like a curtain slowly removed the suns light. I kept thinking about what I was going to say to him, as much as I want to be with him, I can't. It's clear to me now.

V: Noona! We're home!

Jin: Something smells gooooooddd~~~

Suga: Noona, where are you?

RM: Yo!

Jungkook: Noona~

Jimin: It's so clean.

J-Hope: Kuh-Kuh-Karen!

I decided to play a little joke on them, I left a note on the table. I had set everything up, all they had to do is serve themselves. I watched from the shadows to see how they'd react.

V: I found a letter~ it's a love letter for me from Noona.

Jungkook: Lemme see!

Jin: Read it.

Suga: Yeah right she left that note for me

RM: Right, I'm sure she did.

Jimin: What does it say?

J-Hope: Maybe she went back out?

V unfolded the note and read aloud.

V: I'm sorry to say that this.....