9

The couple enter the red painted door and instantly was greeted by another hallway. Not any hallway but a hallway that seem to look like a entrance of a modern house.

Zayn eyebrows knit together as he turns back around and opens the door. Gasping at the sight in front of his eyes, Bri turns around and even she held a shock expression. The once before hallway behind the door turned into a neighborhood. The sky a dark blue and the street lights a bright orange.

Bri mumbles an amazed "woah.." but soon the two are interrupted from their confused gaze by a scraping sound. Both turning around and their eyes meeting another person that was sliding a knife against the narrow hallway wallpaper. The person wearing a Michael Myers mask over its head and a blue baggy jumpsuit around its body. The room greets a eerie silence as the body stands still and stares back at the couple.

Zayn a lost of words, but observes the entrance of the... house and notice the stairs to the right of the three. Noticing the streams of dripping blood running down the walls and stairs but choosing to ignore it. Zayn grabs Bri's hand and drags her along as he makes a run for the stairs. Hearing Bri yelp but they have no time for him to make sure she's fully okay.

There was no time for any stops.

Once the two make it to the top of the staircase, there was a white closed door waiting to be opened. Brianna looks down to the bottom of the stairs and sees the man walking up the stairs slowly. Bri nudges Zayn in his back for him to hurry up and open the door. Adding on a few whimpers and croaks.

Zayn opens the door with hesitation but once Bri hears the door creak, she pushes him inside and runs in after him. Not giving any time to slam the door behind them and letting the two greet the darkness of wherever they were.

It reeked of cigarettes and mold. Something that made both Zayn and Bri cover their nose with a groan.

"That... smell-" Zayn begins but is interrupted.

"Is disgusting." Bri spreads out her arms in the air and walks forward, "I'm gonna look for a light or .. something."

Zayn nodded, forgetting she couldn't see him then mumbling, "Okay."

The room is silent, the only thing heard was the two heavy breathing and Brianna's slow footsteps. Zayn can feel the heat rising the longer they stood in the dark area. Wiping off a few beads of sweat from off his forehead then huffing.

"You found it y-" Almost on que, the lights switch on and Brianna's bright orange hair comes into view first.

"Found it!" Bri calls out with her fingers still grasping the silver chain that's attached to the lightbulb on the ceiling. Her mouth smirked up proudly, and if they weren't in the circumstances they were in right now Zayn would've walked up to her a kissed her.

The couple look around as much of the room that the dim light covered. It reminded the two of an attic. A dusty, moly attic. With brown boxes laying around, creepy old paintings framed on the wall, and a long oval mirror standing off to the side of them.

Zayn fix his attention to the mirror and frowns. The mirror giving off a weird vibe that seem to only affect Zayn since Bri was off eyeing other objects that weren't half as interesting. Zayn grows more intrigued and decides observing wasn't enough, letting his fingers guide themselves, he lightly touches the mirror with the top of his index finger and a chill runs through his finger then down his hand then up his arm.

With his eyebrows knitted, Zayn touches the mirror again and this time instead of the cold feeling running through his body, he takes notice of something appearing in the mirror. Looking up at the image on the glass, he jumps back. Seeing a shadowy figure replacing where Bri stood. The body dark and smoky but where the eyes were suppose to be, they glowed a bright orange.

Zayn squeeze his eyes shut and shakes his head then opening them again. The dark figure gone and Bri body back inside the mirror, she faced him with an angered expression.

"Sometimes those stupid effects just gives off a little too much.." Brianna voice deep and tainted. The echoing he heard before behind her words reappearing and sending a chill down his spine.

Zayn eyebrows connect as his lips parts in shock, "Brianna?"

"I wanted to wait until we were atleast on the roof but I guess it's time." Brianna head tilting to the side as she smiles widely and her eyes twinkle.

Brianna starts to walk up closer towards him while her smile spreads. Zayn begins to walk backwards with one foot behind the other with wide eyes. Brianna blinks and her once before deep chocolate brown eyes turn into a bright orange glowing light.

Zayn lets out a hoarse scream before his back finally meets a wall and he can't move any farther, feeling cornered, Zayn mentally sinks down to the floor.

"Brianna... Wh-what happened to you?" Zayn stutters in disbelief and fear.

"Brianna isn't here anymore Zayn... but she did fight. God, did she fight for you," Brianna rolls her eyes with disgust in her voice, "But of course, she gave up. Not even someone as strong as her can overpower my strengths."

Zayn couldn't wrap around his head how someone who looked so similar to his true love can be so evil and demented. He could feel the tears swell up in his eyes as his lips quiver.

"But don't be upset Zaynie, you can join her as well. All you have to do is surrender yourself to me." The familiar creature glides closer to him, leaving no space in between the two, she grips his jaw with her fingers then run her nose across his light stubble.

Taking in a breathe, then sticking her tongue out to lick across his cheek. Zayn grimace at the actions with one tear falling from his eye. She licks the tear away then chuckles deeply.

"Don't care baby... it's not gonna hurt all that bad." She whispers in his ear then pushing hard in the chest, making the unknown door behind his back burst open and sending him flying to the ground.

She walks out into the fresh air and inhaled as much as she could take in. With a wide smile across her lips and her eyes closed. Zayn looks up and notice the dark sky with multiple gleaming dots scattered across it. Feeling the sudden breeze slap against his cheek.

"The roof," She looks down at him with that same creepy smile, "This is where the sacrifice will be held."

"What?" Zayn speaks with a lost of words. Due to fear, his body feels numb and sticky against the ground.

"Zayn, rather you know it or not, you sacrificed your own girlfriend and yourself to us when you entered this hell. It's not often we take souls but when I sensed her strong aura, I just knew I had to have her and I have you to thank for that. Aren't you just the best boyfriend ever?" She speaks with amusement, letting out a giggle at the end of her speech.

"I'm not giving you anything of mine." Zayn spits back at her with as much courage he could work up.

"Of course you're not just gonna give it to me, I'm going to have to take it." Her playful voice turning serious and dark.

Her eyes glowing up again as her nails grew longer and her skin went pale. Zayn scoots back quickly and she strides toward him, Zayn wasting no time as he kicks her in her ankle and she falls back. Her yelling echoing through the air. Zayn picks himself up and turns around making a run for it. His feet smacking down on the dusty concrete.

While Zayn ran, She screamed. "Zayn, you're dead! You hear me? Dead! And once you die on my turf, you belong to us! You hear me? Us!" The voice not sounding nothing like his girlfriends anymore. The voice sounding resonant and terrorizing.

As he approached the ending of the building, he stops himself, almost losing balance and falling but he quickly steady himself then looked down. Seeing nothing but deep dark trees below. Zayn takes his eyes off the trees and looks up. His eyes scanning the roof but seeing nothing but the huge vent that had hot air blowing out of it and the door that entered the building again.

"Zayn." A voice whispers into his ear like the wind, he spins around but nothing. "Zayn." He spins around again and with only a gasp escaping his mouth, Brianna smirks as she pushes him off the building roof and watched him fall to his death.

Zayn howls as loud as he could but he knew his destiny. He knew the last memory he would have in his mind is that his girlfriend killed him even if it wasn't really her.