Sneak Peek

Zayn needed to find her, he fiend to find her but it was dark and only thing he could smell was rotten flesh. The smell of her perfume gone. He tried calling out for her but all he got back was silence and more sinister giggles that made the hairs on the back of his neck rise. That's all he's heard since he lost her.

Zayn fingers graze the walls as he tries to understand exactly where he's walking but once his finger touches a wet, hot, thick liquid he wipes it off on his shirt. Not caring anymore about getting blood on it because there was plenty of it from him already.

The long slit across his stomach still had blood oozing out of it slowly and it's been awhile, he can feel the fuzziness from losing too much blood consume him farther and farther but he kept strong for Brianna. He knew she was terrified to come in but he made her anyway, he knew her eyes pleaded for them to get back in the car but he just wanted to finally see her scared but now he can't see her at all.

More giggles started to chime and Zayn tried to ignore it but the ominous laughs only grew louder and stronger. Zayn breathing started to get more uneasy and quickened. Soon he felt a light touch on the back of his neck and he jumped. Quickly looking behind him but not seeing anything but darkness.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la.. The child like noise chimed in and he remembered it from the same young pumpkin head they've seen before. It grew louder and louder as if it was getting closer and Zayn walked faster until it was so loud that he was certain it was walking right beside him. Zayn took off running, with no direction or sight to see but he knew he was getting farther away from the noise.

Zayn ran until he knocks into a wall, it almost felt metal. Falling straight on his back from the impact, he tries to get up but he can no longer bring that much energy into his body to do so. He can feel the drowsiness devour him slowly until his eyes couldn't stay open any longer. Soon darkness took over him and swallowed him whole.

As Zayn lost consciousness, Brianna laid tied up in a dark room on top of a wooden spinwheel.

They were torturing her, asking her questions that she couldn't make out because of the low growls that came along with their words. Her half naked body laid exposed to the tall pumpkin heads. The numerous knives that they thrown and sliced her, they only laughed with amusement but it wasn't just any laugh, there was a creepy, disturbing sound that tagged along. Every time the weird looking humans throat rumbled, she would flinch.

The tears slid out her eyes along with the blood out her body. Brianna was slowly dying but all she could think of was Zayn. She prayed to the lord to save him for her. Even if she didn't make it, save him.

Suddenly, she heard the first words that she could understand.

"We warned you of the Mad House." The voice growled with a sinister whisper.

Then Brianna started to scream so loud the inside of her throat was becoming hoarse. The terrifying humans throwing more knives towards her legs and stomach. Her tears fall down from her eyes harder as she screamed until she couldn't anymore.