8

"Zayn.. Zayn," A familiar soothing voice rang in Zayn's ear with ease as he began to wake up, "Zayn. Get up baby, you need to get up."

Zayn continues to move his head slightly but his eyes remains close, "Zayn, Get up!"

The sudden loud deep yell makes his eyes pop open and body sprout up. Breathing heavy and looking around the room. When he spots out the one person he fiend for, his body relaxes and he lets out a relieved sigh.

Pulling Bri into a tight hug then kissing her all over her beautiful face. When he finally takes a look at her, he notice the slits all over her body and he becomes anger. Running his fingers through his black silly hair.

"Are you okay baby?" Zayn ask in a hurry, "What did they do to you?"

Brianna held a sad expression in her eyes as she frowns at him, "They... they pinned me up against a wood spin wheel then threw knives at me. I thought I was gonna die Z. I thought I was never gonna see you again. I thought-"

Zayn pulls Bri into an another hug as she sobbed in his neck. Her cold skin sending chills down his spine. He holds her closer, if that was possible, then mumbles in her puffy bright orange hair.

"It's okay, we're gonna get out of here. I'm gonna save us, okay?" Zayn assures her as he rubs her back then her iced cold arms. "You're freezing."

Zayn gets up from the ground then pulls Bri up with him. Lacing their hands together then Zayn looking around their surroundings.

"Where are we?" Zayn ask Bri.

Brianna sad, traumatizing expression turning into anger as she turns to look at Zayn.

"Why would you think I know that?" Bri snaps and squints her eyes at him, "You know something I don't?"

Zayn taken back by her sudden outburst but he shakes his head, "No, no.. it's just, you found me so you had to be walking around-"

"Well I don't." Bri takes her hand that was laced with his and stuffs them in her jean pockets.

Zayn holds a confused expression across his face but decides to avoid it and continue walking. Looking around, it seem that they were in a hallway, as usual. Instead this hall had many doors with less decorations around it.

Zayn grabs on to Bri's arm and guides the two to the second door on the right side of the hall. Zayn looks at Bri to get her approval and she just stares at him with a blank expression. Zayn knitted his eyebrows together but turns back around and turns the knob.

Walking inside the room, noticing the small TVs surrounding the walls. Going farther inside, he makes sure Bri is still behind him before entering completely. The room seem to drop temperatures and the lights flicker but remain on.

Looking around at the small security camera screens, watching as people waited in line in front of the building and a group enters. Zayn chuckles bitterly and turn to Bri.

"I told you they were spying. We have to warn these people somehow. I know there's a speaker button somewhere.." Zayn tells Bri with a small smile on his lips.

"How are we going to help them? They'll think it's apart of the theme and besides maybe all of this is apart of the house. We just took a different route." Bri tries to reason with him.

"Bri, I'm bleeding!" Zayn points down at his stomach and stagger back with a surprise look splattered across his face. Blood still covered his clothes and skin but the before open womb was now stitched together.

"But... but-" Zayn breaths out speechless then Bri interrupts.

"I guess not anymore. Look Zayn, we could sit here in this room and try to help the others or we can leave before they find us and help ourselves. Do you want to die?" Bri says with no sympathy or emotion in her voice.

Zayn scratches his head as he thinks. He never heard Brianna sound so selfish and raw before but he couldn't blame her. She's been through a lot and her mind is juggling everything at once. So, he only nods as a response and Brianna smiles widely.

Tugging him towards her, she grasp him in a tight hug.

"I'm just so happy I found you baby." Bri whispers in his ear and Zayn decides to ignore the creepy echo behind her voice that rang through his ear drum.

Following behind her after exiting out the room and Zayn taking one last look behind him as he closes the door. Feeling the warm air from the hallway hit his skin again.

Bri looks from side to side to pick out their next door to examine. Not knowing what could lay behind those wooden doors. Zayn prayed for an exit, Bri searched for the door that lead them to the top.

The couple walk until Bri stops at an original red door that stood out from the rest of the brown wooden ones. Zayn notice how instead of cowardice away, Bri smirks at the devilish door then walked towards it eagerly.

"What are you doing?!" Zayn shouts. "The fuck, are you dumb? Yes, lets go inside the red painted door at the end of the hallway that looks completely different from the rest. Of course we'll be fine."

Brianna rolls her eyes then smiles, "I'll be fine, you.. not so much."

"What does that even mean?" Zayn ask with his hands flying in the air, "You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm not going in there."

"Zayn, I'm going in with or without you because it's obvious they want us to go through this one. Maybe it is an exit," Bri says with a bored look, "Besides, wasn't it you who was so eager to complete this house?"

"That was before..-"

"Before you sacrificed me?" Bri voice low almost a whisper but Zayn still heard her.

"What?" Zayn confused and concerned for his sudden weird acting girlfriend.

"Forget it. I'm going through." Bri huffs then push open the door and walked inside.

Zayn mumbles various curse words but follow in behind her.

A/N:
This is really just a filler to show Bri's weird actions..... not saying she's acting weird... no, that's not what I'm saying at all..