Prologue Pt. 2

All I can see is colors. Spinning around me, as I'm holding on for dear life.

I sit up suddenly.

"Oh, that must've been a dream, just a dream"

I stare around, to see a room that I do not recognize, but it is all I could ever want. The sun is peeking in through the curtains. I am sitting underneath purple sheets, with the softest aqua blanket snuggled into me. Looking up, I see a projection that says "7:09 A.M., July 15th 2133".

I've been asleep for a week? I better find my family. I jump out of bed, to feel the softest carpet beneath my feet. I was in the same clothes as when we found that weird object. I double check to make sure I still had my locket on, as it is my prized possession. When I was just a baby, my great-grandma(Mimi) had cancer, and before she died she gave it to my mom and dad for me to have. Once I was about two, they gave me the necklace, and told me to make sure I never let it go. To this day it has stayed around my neck, no matter what.

I walk over to a white wooden dresser, and pull open the top drawer, to see socks. I check the next drawer. Swimsuits. The third drawer, undershirts. I grab one and check the second to last drawer. Underwear. I grab a pair and open the bottom drawer. Belts, and other accessories are in it. I go to look out the window, and it is nothing like my hometown. Outside, the houses are spaced far apart in the back, but are kind of close on the sides. In the backyard, I see the coolest playground ever.

"I can't wait to start playing on that with Louis." I think to myself.

I walk towards one of the three doors leading out of my room. It opens to a hallway. I close it and go to the next one. A bathroom. I walk in and use the toilet, cause being asleep for a week really fills your bladder. I wash my hands, and then clean my face with a washcloth. The last door I open to see a closet full of clothes. (Emma's Closet is same size and arrangement, but aqua and purple walls with random clothes and a smaller doorway than in the photo below)

In amazement my jaw drops. This closets contains so many things in the colors I love. I finally pick out Outfit A

I tiptoe out of my room and into the hall, as I didn't want to wake anyone up. Right next to my room was a door. I opened it to see a nursery. I looked in the crib to see Cassie. Wide awake, she is standing and holding on to the edge of her crib. I pick her up and took her to the door that I didn't come in from. It led to her closet. I grab an outfit and then open the other door leading out of the bathroom to see another bedroom, and by the looks I could tell it was Callie's room(and not Lou's). I walk in to see Lou making faces and Callie giggling.

Lou points to a door and said "the closet is there, through the bathroom".

I walk in, and I put Cassie down on the floor and go back out to Lou.

"Get dressed and I'll meet you back in here." I tell Lou

I pick up Callie and went into the closet. I get them changed out of their onesies, and even their diapers. I then pick them both up and walk out into the bedroom to see Lou in X.

I tell him "You take Callie and show me your room."

He leads me to his room, and if I do say so, it was very much like him. We walk out, and open the last door in the hallway. It was a spare room. We then carefully go down the stairs, to see a great room. We turn left down the hall, trying to find a room with a closed door. We peek around the corner, and open a door at the end of the hallway. It seems to be our parents' bedroom, with a large bed, and two adults sleeping in it. We place the girls in the rocking chair, and me and Lou crawl onto the foot of the bed. We looked in the bed and it was obviously our parents.