22

"Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!" Louis keeps chanting as Harry carries the little ball of energy with him to the kitchen.

The punk tries to not laugh at the hybrid's excitement for cupcakes, but he ends up laughing hysterically at the small boy's excitement.

He then carefully and gently places the tiny boy on the kitchen counter and stares at him as the small boy keeps chanting "Cupcakes" with his eyes closed shut.

The small hybrid boy keeps bouncing with excitement to the thought of having the yummy food while chanting repeatedly with his eyes shut. He opens his eyes only when he feels a tap on his nose. His face heats up when he sees Harry looking at him with a soft look in his eyes.

~~~~

The punk just admires the adorable boy in front of him and he smiles with his dimples on full display at the blush rising on Louis' cheeks.

He then leans forward and places tiny kisses on Louis' forehead, his eyes, tiny nose, rosy cheeks (which turns more rosy due to the kiss) and finally on his soft pink lips.

"You are adorable" Harry whispers with his lips still on Louis'.

Louis blushes brightly and gives a shy smile in return and places a soft kiss on Harry's lips.

When Harry leans in to kiss him again, the small hybrid turns his head to the side so that the punk's lips are met with his cheeks.

"Baby? Boo?" Harry whines when Louis does not let him kiss.

"Cupcakes first! Kisses later!" Louis states to a pouty Harry who looks like a kid that got his candy snatched away.

Louis giggles at him and places a kiss on his pouty lips, which immediately makes the punk give a bright smile.

Louis claps his hands together in excitement when he watches a smiling Harry take out the ingredients to prepare his yummy cupcakes.

~~~~

The punk would have never thought he would come to see a day like this, where his kitchen would be a big mess.
The walls, floor and everything covered with flour and chocolate.

He gets annoyed when he sees everything messy and wonders how he is going to get it clean. That thought alone gets him a bit more annoyed and irritated with everything.

But all his anger fades away when he sees the small hybrid sitting in the middle of the floor covered with flour and chocolate from head to toe while giggling at himself.

His eyes immediately softens at the adorable boy in front of him and the corner of his lips tug up into a fond smile without his knowledge.

The punk joins the hybrid on the floor who is still laughing at himself and he laughs along with him. He then looks at his boy who is being his adorable self while playing with the mess on the floor.

Once their laughter has subsided, he pulls the giggling boy to his chest and smiles at the new feeling bubbling within him.

The warmth growing inside him makes him feel all the more happy... A feeling he has never experienced before in his life and a feeling he does not want to let go.

~~~~

Hello!!!
New chapter!
Vote, comment, follow!
Love you😘