6

Early update!!!! Cause I'm jobless!! XD
This chapter is dedicated to Gayunicornjames!
For being a sweetheart and commenting on my story..Thanks sweets!

~~~~

Harry and Louis were watching the television and giggling to it ( more like Louis giggling and Harry watching Louis)

Louis's giggling was interrupted by a knock on the door.
Harry gets up from the couch and opens the door.
"Hey Harry" Liam says and enters the house.
"Heya Lima" Harry greets and sits on the couch.
Louis scoots closer to Harry because he remembers that man from his dream.

"Are you sure Harry?" Liam asks and looks at Louis who is trying to bury himself into Harry's side.

"Shut up Liam! Let's talk in private" Harry says and they both go to another room.

~~~~

Louis is left shocked because he feels like he is reliving his dream. He definitely does not want this bad dream of his to come true. But he is scared...what if it comes true??
Louis starts crying when he thinks about Harry sending him away. I'm such a cry baby no wonder Harry's sending me away Louis thinks.

~~~~

"Harry are you sure you want to send Louis away?" Liam asks while looking at his friend who looks distressed.

"I don't know Liam. I want him to be safe and happy." Harry says and looks at Liam worriedly.

"Harry! He is definitely safe with you and I can say that he is quite comfortable with you" Liam says and pats Harry's back.
"Harry not to be rude but I have never seen you so worried about someone other than your family"

"That's the problem Liam." Harry says worriedly.
"I like him a lot and that has never happened before. He just brings out the best in me and I don't want to lose him. I hate to admit it but I'm scared of what will happen"

"What will happen Harry?" Liam asks and sits next to his friend.

"I...I might fall for him" Harry says while looking at the floor.

"Harry, that's a good thing!" Liam cheers "Remember you told me once that you feel lonely? I guess its high time, you need to get into a relationship. At least give it a try. Don't worry about anything. Just think about how broken Louis would feel if he gets to know you don't want him here" Liam says and tries to convince Harry because he knows how lonely his friend happens to be and Louis is the best for him. Both of them are too fragile to be hurt. Even though Harry has a rude persona he is a softie at heart.

"I'll think about it Liam" Harry says and starts walking out of the room with Liam following close behind.

~~~~

The loud sobs coming from the living room brings Harry out of his thoughts. He immediately runs and sees Louis crying. He feels guilty for it even though he has no idea why His Louis is crying.
He immediately pulls Louis to his chest but, Louis pushes him away.

"D-Don't touch L-Louis" Louis says and scoots away from Harry.

Now that hurts a lot Harry thinks.
"Baby what's wrong? Did I do something?" Harry asks in a gentle voice.

"Y-You going t-to send L-Louis away?" Louis asks from the other side of the couch.
"Y-You promised to never do that" Louis says.

It is silent for a while. No one says anything. Louis in fear of being sent away, Harry scared of falling for Louis and Liam anxious to hear Harry's decision.

Harry sighs and finally comes a conclusion.
"I called Liam here to send you with him"
That leaves Louis shattered and Liam ready to punch Harry

~~~~

Vote and comment if you like the chapter!