28

"Kitten.. Stop crying.." Harry rubbed the small boy's back softly and let the hybrid cry on his chest.

Once the crying had ceased, Louis sniffled quietly and balled up Harry's shirt in his small hands tightly. He  laid his head on the punk's broad chest and rubbed his face lightly on the soft material.

After a while the small boy lifted his head and peered up at Harry from under his lashes with a red little face.

The punk gave a fond smile at the beautiful sight in front of him. The amount of love and adoration he had for the small hybrid scared him sometimes.
But that would never stop him from loving the small boy.

"Are you fine baby?" Harry asked after placing a small kiss on Louis' forehead.

The hybrid just blushed and put his head down. Louis didn't know what to do when Harry was staring at him like that. It just made him shy and he wanted to hide his red cheeks in the punk's chest.

Harry just smiled at his cute hybrid who was trying to hide his face in his chest. Louis was so adorable and Harry couldn't handle it anymore.  But Harry won't do anything because he was sure Louis does not love him back.

Louis didn't tell a single word when he confessed his feelings for him. So the punk was sure that the small boy didn't feel the same for him and he knew it was his fault. The way he treated Louis was not right and he would not blame Louis for not loving him. He just hoped that Louis wouldn't run away again.

~~~~

Louis knew that he didn't tell anything to Harry when he confessed his love for him. But the hybrid was just stressed at the moment and he was scared that Harry would change his mind. He was sure that Harry was lying about being in love with him. He didn't want to get fooled by Harry again and get his heart broken.

~~~~

Hi !