3

A loud noise of something breaking woke me up from my sleep. I groan as I get up from my bed and make my way down to the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen I see glass shards on the floor and a very scared looking Louis standing near the counter. I can feel myself getting angry. I close my eyes to calm myself down.
"What happened Louis?" I ask as I make my way towards Louis. Louis just whimpers and moves away from me. That irritates me more.
"Okay, just move to the other side and be careful!" I say and wait for Louis to move. Once he moves I clean up the mess and go in search of Louis.

~~~~

I find him in the living room sitting on the couch. I cough to get his attention. He immediately jumps up and looks at me with...fear??? in his eyes.
I plop down on the couch and call him to come near me, but he just stands there looking at me with a frightened look.
"Louis! Come here!" I say a little louder and he immediately comes and sits next to me and starts fidgeting with hem of his - my sweater.
"Why did you break the glass?" I ask him a little less harshly than before.
"L-louis..wanted to drink some water... L-louis i-is s-sorry...." He trailed off and let's out tiny sobs. I felt bad that he is crying. I generally don't like when someone cries and it makes me feel bad
I immediately scoot closer to him and he moves away. I pull him to my chest and he squeaks a little but rests his head on my chest and cries silently.
"Shhh...sweetheart.. Its okay! Mistakes happen!" I say and lift his chin to look at him and his cheeks are a crimson red.
I smirk and forgive him this time because he is a hybrid and he probably didn't know stuff.
"Okay dear! Come on let's have some breakfast!" I say and take him to the kitchen.
I didn't want to prepare any breakfast so I decided on having cereal. I place a bowl in front of Louis and gesture him to start having his breakfast and even I dig in.

~~~~

Once done he looks up at me with a milk moustache on his face and I start chuckling at him.
"Oh sweetie, you have a milk moustache on your face!" I say and I get up and wipe it off of his face.
And he just gives me a shy smile and a small 'thank you'.

I clear our dishes and start washing it.
I turn to look at him and I catch him looking at me and he immediately looks away with flushed cheeks.
I continue to look at him and he starts fidgeting with his fingers. And his cheeks become more red.
I turn back to my dishes with a big smile on my face.

~~~~

I don't remember when was the last time I had smiled genuinely.
And this is the first time I never snapped or showed my anger to someone. This isn't me because I get annoyed even at the smallest mistake. This is definitely something new to me.
I have never felt this calm with someone before and I kinda like it.

~~~~

Another chapter because I am an impatient person! Vote or comment if you liked the chapter :)