Chapter 2

Hey, here is Chapter 2.... I really do hope it's okay because I have read so many amazing fan fics.....  Tell me what you think please? xx

Sorry about the confusion some of you may have already read the start of this chapter.... I did some mixing around.... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Encouraged by the warm weather, I pulled on some high waist denim shorts and a peach sleeveless button-up shirt. I added my espadrilles and brushed my hair. It was only a minute before I was out the door.

The streets were surprisingly less crowded as I looked around for a place to have breakfast. I finally entered a small café where I had some toast and scrambled eggs. I emerged a couple of minutes later, almost out of money. I really had no idea where I was going, but I enjoyed walking through parks, watching people going about, looking through the windows of clothes shops. I reminded myself to do some shopping when I had more money. Some of these items were just gorgeous.

About an hour later, I stood by a traffic light, waiting to cross. Then, I heard a shout from behind me. I turned around curiously when I saw something that sent my mind spinning. One of those touristic red buses with levels was driving up to brake at the red light. But on the top of it were five boys. It was my turn to cross the road, but I was glued to the spot, peering up at the group. I swore over my breath.

‘Hey!’ cried out Niall and Louis.

I smiled and frowned completely shocked. What the-? I noticed on the other end of the bus were two men standing beside a large camera. I instantly understood they were filming their ‘One Thing’ video.  Oh my god. And the camera was pointing at me. I blushed, hoping it was turned off, and desperately wishing I would not appear in the clip.

‘Hi,’ I replied, hesitant.

They were talking amongst themselves, their voices barely audible. I smiled.

‘Vas Happening?’ asked Zayn casually.

I laughed.

‘Can I have a ride?’ I joked, looking the bus up and down with an admiring whistle.

‘Sure, climb up!’ exclaimed Harry.

My face went from a wide grin to dead serious in an instant. What? Did he… did he just say yes? I was afraid I had got it all wrong, and getting this wrong could make this situation quite embarrassing. I frowned, looking up at them.

‘Wait, really?’ I asked again.

‘Hurry up, the light will turn green and it’ll be too late!’ screamed Louis in a dramatic voice.

I panicked, thinking it through. My mum would kill me if she saw me. I didn't have that much time. Wait what was I doing? One Direction had offered me a ride. What was I doing thinking it over? Why was I making a decision? Get. On. The. Bus. They kept gesturing me.

I jogged up to the side and stepped up onto the bus, holding on to a pole as the engine roared back to life. They cheered at my heroic endeavour, leaning over the railing.

‘Stop it! You’re going to fall off!’ I told them.

‘And wouldn’t that be something,’ chuckled Niall.

I shivered at the thought of their joke and held on to the bar tightly. I was terrified with anything that had to do with bodies functioning abnormally, whether it be surgery, blood, a sprained angle, hospitals. They just scared me so bad.

‘Come on up!’

I nodded and walked carefully towards the back of the bus, where there was some stairs leading to an opening.