Believe

( your pov)

You didn't agree with what mabel was saying to be fully honest but she did bring up a point... why didn't you remember anything past being locked in the special room.. why was it that you didn't remember not one thing about your past minus your name , and birthday.. and if bill really was lying about the pines.. if Mabel was telling the truth...... why did he need you.. why would he want to marry you.. why you of all people...

Your head started to hurt as your mind was stressing out focusing on remembering anything past the first day of being in that room with bill. You shook your head stopping yourself as your headache was getting too much to handle.

" I.. I can't.. I just can't.." you mumbled holding your head with one hand and trying to finish your sandwich in the other.

" I figured... bills done a number on you... you've been gone for pretty long so I didn't expect you to remember anything just by trying at least not on the first try. " she sighed.

" if your still hungry I can give you another one. You should drink some water too.. you must be thirsty." She placed one of the two glasses of water into your cel through the bars.

" no hard feelings ..... but .. if you really love bill now... that's not a good thing... bills bad.. he's done a lot and will do a lot more when he gets the chance.. I'm not sure what he's planning .. dipper keeps trying to come up with theories.. but so far he's got nothing.. so I'd say be careful..... and if you still want to be with bill ... even after you know what he's done.. even after you remember everything. Then you can do what you want.. but for now... please believe us.." Mabel looked abit sad as she gazed into your eyes.

" I'll try..." you sighed out.

Now you where with dipper and Mabel out in the forest looking for the very place you were held in not long ago. Mabel had kept her end of the bargain by walking between you and dipper the whole time. You remembered some land marks such as the strange old tree that curved to the right in an almost spiral pattern. It wasn't long before you started seeing ghosts again though... you were scared , not knowing what to do you cling onto Mabel trying not to look directly in that direction.

" w...we're close... I keep seeing those ... things... bill told me that they wouldn't do anything to me but they still scare me... this is too new..." you shivered as you hold onto Mabel's arm.

" new? You used to see them all the time. That's what you told us back when you lived in the mystery shack."dipper mumbled out slight anger in his voice.

" dippers right though, when we would go out into town you saw them all the time... then again .. I guess having your memory erased and new ones placed kinda does that to a person." Mabel slightly mumbled out as they continued to walk.

The ghosts weren't walking towards you or anything , they roamed aimlessly , but the number of ghosts grew about as you finally arises at the cave.

" you sure this is it?" Mabel asked.

" I-I'm as sure as I can be... this is where we left when we went out ... " you replied not looking at dipper who was clearly watching you from Mabel's side.

" come on , let's find the book fast so we can get (f/n)'a memories back and figure out what he's trying to do here." Dipper spoke out as he entered the cave.

Mabel followed and you had no choice but to go with her. Once at what looked like a dead end dipper grunted.

" dead end. What the hell, bill must have closed it off or something." He growled slightly as he took out his flashlight and looked around . You noticed the markings on the wall , letting go of Mabel as you grazed your hand across the painting of bill as an almost stuck figure.

After touching the painting however it started to glow. Brightly the dead end splitting into two halfs and opening up as if it were a door.

" he must have put some kind of spell on it so that (f/n) could open the door.... this is weird.. ford would have been taking notes right now.." dippers voice drifted off into silence as he walked inside.

Needless to say it looked the same as when you left, everything was neatly placed as you walked into the main room which held your bed.. it didn't actually take you long to notice a figure sleeping back straight and calmly breathing on its soft covers.

Mabel looked to where you were after noticing your gaze was fixed on something. She let out a small gasp once she noticed it, quickly she elbowed dipper just before he was able to make his way to the bookshelf.

" bill..?.. " (f/n)'a voice called out quietly and before she knew it she sprinted to his side.

Bill looked like he was sleeping , there was still a hole in him but it was slowly closing. You took note of his form as small sparks of blue surrounded the wound.. you looked at his face noticing his eye patch was no where to be found, there were strange yellow lines coming from his eye.

It looked almost like the wiring you would see on a computers motherboard. Your hand drifted towards him before being stopped by a pair of soft hands on your wrist. You looked up at their person to your left , Mabel was holding your hand back.

" (f/n)... he's regenerating.. remember what I said... if you love him at least let us get your real memories. Back before you make the choice to say with him forever.... he's bad news .. and I don't want you to live your life not knowing the truth... " she let go of your hand when dipper called out to her.

" is this it?" He asked raising a yellow book with strange writing on it. Mabel looked at it and nodded. You glanced over when he spoke , seeing the book have you a strange vibe... like something was there that you needed to see... or like it would help you more then you thought it would.

Dipper seemed to scan the book with Mabel.

" it's written in Caesar cipher.. this is going to take a while.. we can stay here for a bit. I know it sounds crazy what with bill regenerating over there... but it's safer to know when he's going to attack then not, and right now we have no choice. I have a feeling that everything we'll need is in this place anyways... " dipper sighed after he spoke. He took out a grease note book as well as his laptop and started deciphering the first few pages of the book. It wasn't a big book as far as he could tell but the words were written very small, he guessed this was to fit multiple spells on one page.. or something like that , at least that's what he told Mabel.

You had no choice but to sit beside Mabel as dipper worked hard deciphering what he could until he finally found the one he was looking for... as well as something he wasn't expecting.

" I found it... but I have some bad news too." His voice sounded concerned.

___________
( a/n)
Alright, so this story will probably be coming to an end soon. I won't lie, this story was fun while it lasted. There's still a few chapters to go though. But it's coming up soon.