Hello old friend

(Bill's pov)

Finally, time to collect the pixie dust. Those damn pixies never want to give it on their own. But hey, what better way to get some pixie dust then from gnomes. Those party animals love the stuff, that and butterflies. Last I heard butterflies were banned from being trafficked, I'll have to get it the hard way.

" find an open table and wait for me there. I'll be just a moment . Remember what I taught you to say, always say that when one walks up to you ." I smiled , I couldn't help but let my devious side show slightly.

She nodded her head and walked right off to do as I said. These are the perks of having a strong bond. No second thoughts. Right now , if I wanted to I could tell her to jump off a cliff and that I would catch her just before she hit the ground. She'd do it in a heart beat, I'd get to watch her splatter across the grass if I wanted to.... Ah, but alas. I have other plans. I've grown too used to her being at my side to let go now.

I make my way to the bar, the strong looking gnome stood there unfazed by my presence.

" I wish to speak with Jeff if I may." I let out with a grin.

" Jeff? He's probably over there somewhere ." The biker looking gnome tilted his head to the direction I should go in before mixing a few drinks up for another.

" thanks fella, I'll head there right away" with that , I marched over. It was true he was there, I could never forget that annoying voice. He was partying it up, and as always being the lamest of the gnomes.

" hey ! Who's the new guy?" He looked right at me, how disrespectful. Then again, he's more used to my .. Other.. Form.

" hello there old friend. I've come to cash in a favor I did for you not too long ago. REMEMBER." I made sure to stress that word, showing slight anger just enough to scare him.

( no ones pov)

Bill had gone his usual red and white when showing his anger toward Jeff. Jeff was taken aback by this new beings sudden words and actions, he threw his drink in the air dropping it onto some fellow gnomes who groaned in resent.

" wait... Is that.." Jeff spoke up in question before connecting the dots.

" BILL?!?" He stumbled back abit in shock, not only was he faced by the dream demon he had made a deal with but it had a new form.

" yeah, yeah get on with it. Cower in fear before me , yada yada yada." Bill moved his hand in a circle seeming bored with the whole act.

" on to business no-" he was cut off by the small gnome King.

" how did you-" Jeff began.

" I SAID . On . To . Business." Bills eye turned reverse colors for a moment while he spoke with a harsh  start but finished normally. He had turned anger into a grin right before the gnomes eyes  in a flash.

" r-right... So .. What do you want anyways?" The King would ask looking up at the grinning man.

" I need pixie dust. Lots of it. Give me all you got on you at this very moment." Bill said in a serious tone.

The king checked his pockets for some, he had only one pouch left.

" uh.. L-listen , I can get you some tomorrow if you stop by . Uh .. Even more then just what ever I have laying around here !" The King spoke out nervously.

" listen closely you little runt. I know you have at least a pouch full with you at all times ." Bill grabbed Jess by his hat which caused him to grab on and cower in fear.

" a-alright ! I give , I give ! J-just put me down already!" He wiggled about hanging onto his hat and dear life.

" good. Hand it over ." Bill set him down , the gnome mumbled something like " Pqrmfa qofxkdib aobxj abjlk." Under his breath.

Bill caught wind of this and instantly gripped the small gnome and shook him violently glowing red in anger.

" Ifpqbk ebob vlr ifqqib dxoabk lokxjbkq. F'sb hfiiba x jxk xka F'j klq xcoxfa lc alfkd fq xdxfk. Exa lsbo qeb mfufb arpq lo F'ii mov fq colj vlro abxa ylav... DLQ FQ." Bill whisper yelled aggressively into the small kings ear range.

The gnome king quickly handed over the pouch of pixie dust without hesitation while apologizing and groveling for his freedom. Bill had to calm down for a moment before he let go of the King after taking the pouch with his other hand dropping the poor man onto the ground below.

Now that he had the pixie dust he was one step closer to where he wanted to be, one step closer to making you forever his. One step closer to insure you would never leave him for as long as he lived... Which was forever.