Horror Store-y

( bills pov /still because I explained this in the beginning /)

" what exactly are you looking for dear?" I looked over at (f/n) who was scouring the whole store for something. After the walk over and entering the " apparel " store she began jumping from section to section without pausing in between.

" nothing really, I'm just so excited to actually be in a store ! It's been so long ! I'm sure I used to go to these a lot before ... Before... What was it that happened ... " she paused, reading her thoughts it was a jumbled mess trying to recall exactly what happened, all of which were blocked by the spell in place. It's a good thing I opted for the multi bear fur instead of a few animal teeth, makes such a difference when you add in higher powered items.. Then again... I wonder what would have happened if I had taken a few teeth from multi bear... No, the spell called for fur from the multi bear not teeth. It probably would have exploded if I did that. I rolled my eyes while smiling. She looked happy as she ran around wasting her time and stalling herself. She forgot what she was trying to remember in seconds and instantly went back to rummaging through clothing and shoes.

I watched her for a moment , it was late already. There weren't many people on the shop, the owner sat behind the counter speaking to a couple of females. One was rather large.... The other was fairly small.. This struck a cord on my brain , I listened in on their conversation as I kept a close eye on (f/n).

" so you have these in Orange ? We have to match these dresses by tomorrow !" That voice... It was deeper then the deepest voiced dryads of old. Only one person I knew had that voice and I didn't like it one bit. I listened in for a bit longer.

" I need these in leaf green if you can" the other spoke up.

" I'll check, I'll be a moment ." The owner turned to the back room with the pair of shoes the girls were looking for.

What were those two doing here... That tall manly she hulk of a women and the short stalky glasses one was here too. This is way too late for them to be out surely. I can't let them see (f/n) they'll recognize her no doubt. They did help her get ready for our " date" after all.

I rubbed my temples lightly attempting to calm my nerves before I can speak to (f/n). Not even a second passed and she had already come up to me with a pair of ( f/c) (favorite shoe type)'s... I mentally sighed.

" could I maybe get these? I don't have ones like these and I'd like to have it if I could.." She looked like a child who just found exactly what their soul wanted in life for a moment.

" sure kid. I'll pay for it. Just wait here... Actually.. Wait over.." I paused looking around for a moment. " on second thought try all these on ! If you like them I'll buy them all ." I threw a pile of clothes at her from a close by clearance rack and pushed her into the dressing rooms across the shop. Taking the shoes she wanted before locking her into the changing stall, she protested slightly but went along with it none the less.

They won't notice me if I'm in this form. They haven't seen me yet.... Unless pine tree told them about me. In that case I'll make this quick. First the gold, I can't just give him a nugget for all those clothes she's probably going to want.... I'll have to make a full bar..

This is getting complicated... Alright. Let me do this now before those two realize what's happening around them.

It was simple enough, all I had to do was press my palms together for a moment and relax. As I parted my hands the bar appeared slowly. This process would have been done in seconds if I didn't have that damned barrier up.

It took me five minutes outside of the changing stall to actually create a full bar of gold. It's a good thing that pile I had her trying on was huge or I would have been in a dilemma. I made my way up to the counter, by that time the owner had already come back with the set of shoes for the two girls.

" these should do , thank you very much" the small one spoke before the tall MONSTER yelled out " YEAH THESE SHOES ARE GANNA GET US ALL THE GUYS!"

I shivered...

The owner took notice of me , finally.

" are you ready to pay sir?" He looked at me , I walked right past the girls as I nodded placing the gold bar down on the counter.

" my ... Wife and I don't carry bills. This is all we have, she's trying on some other things in the changing room. I think this should cover anything she comes out with as well as these shoes she wants right?" The man looked shocked like he had never seen a full bar of gold in the flesh.

" I-I ... Yes , thank you for your purchase sir" I started walking back to the changing stalls quickly as I noticed the two females looking right at me.

' candy and grenda' those were the names shooting star used for them. I hope they don't know who I am.