A group of police guards were surrounded around anirudh's house, giving them a safety. Outsiders were strictly not allowed inside anirudh's house except his family members.

Anika was in the dinning hall, laying herself down on the table. Shashank and other friends of anirudh were at the living hall, thinking deeply about aravind. None of them thought that they would face a situation this way.

Anirudh silently made his way to the dinning hall, seeing anika's depressed face he went pale. Anika quickly shrunk away turned her face to her right. She didn't want anirudh to know that she was crying but he already knew. Anirudh slowly held anika's hand, gripped it tight.

A tear dropped down on anika's hand.

Anika shivered at the glittery touch on her hand. She turned around squinting her face and looked at anirudh, doubtfully. Everything in her broke into pieces seeing anirudh in tears. She hugged him tight crying and buried her head in his chest.

"I tried hard to control my tears infront of you but I couldn't Ani. I want my arav back to me. I-want my arav back." Anika uttered, holding his shirt tight.

"Niku, Arav will be back soon. But please you eat something for my sake. You look so weak I'm not able to see you this way." Anirudh said, hugging her tight.

"Arav sapptan naa thungunaa naa onnumae theriyadhu appram yeppdi ani yennala maatum mudiyum." Anika said, weepingly.

The phase which anika uttered broke anirudh terribly. He was also in the same thought of anika as they know well about aravind.

"I understand Niku.But look how you're without sleep and food. If you fall sick then I won't be able to digest anything." Anirudh said, looking deep into anika's gaze.

Suddenly, anika's phone rang loudly breaking the talk between them. Anika took her phone and received the call normally.

She hoped it should be some officers call regarding aravind's case as the number on his display screen was new.

"Hello !" Anika said, in a low tone.

"Hello, Miss Anika Sirinivas.Not able to recognize my voice ? Forgot me so early, this is quite sad for me." The person on the phone said.

"Excuse me ! Can you be clear? Who are you ?" Anika said, irritatedly.

Anirudh and everyone looked blunty at anika. Everyone went suspicious and worried with the call that anika was speaking.

"Cool down my girl. It's me your boyfriend. I guess you would have know who I'm now." The person in the phone said, smirked.

"Harish ?" Anika said, unsurely.

Anirudh and everyone stood up from the place they were at. Everyone was shattered and shocked to hear his name again.

But anirudh wondered how harish still exists. Iyappan signalled anika to turned the speaker on and so anika did.

"Anika my girl you're so clever. I'm glad that I still stay somewhere in your heart." Harish said, proudly.

Hearing harish's voice anirudh became frustrated. He couldn't believe that he was still alive and still exists in this world.

Immediately, anirudh's thought harish could be the culprit. On the other side iyappan left a message to the commissioner to trace anika's number.

"You-You're alive ?" Anika said, sheepishly.

"Yes I'm. I'm very well fine now. Your dumb husband thought I was spot dead but I wasn't. You see anika, god won't take me to his world that soon as I still didn't get the chance to live with my girl." Harish said, smirked.