Tied Together

Natsu POV

Everyone's getting fidgety.

These past few weeks are going by in a flash, and I'm certain Lisanna is planning something. I can't just wait this out anymore, it's time to take action. Lisanna went out of town on a mission, so today is the perfect opportunity to spring into action while staying under the radar. Im trying to amke sense of this, but to be honest...

Im so confused, I just wanna go eat and take a nap.

Last time I saw Lucy I could swear that I was possessed or something. 

There was a sort of barrier between us that acted like a one way mirror. It was like I vou3ld hear her, but she couldn't hear me.

Not the real me at least.

After making sure that Lisanna was out of the way, I asked Happy to fly me over to where we got *cough* kidnapped *cough* Lucy last.

Once arriving at the cozy little cabin, my senses were attacked with the smell of alcohol. Just being there burned my nose. I quickly covered my nose with my scarf, trying my best to relieve the scent.

I considered going through the window like I used to. But there was no way that she wouldn't panic more than before, since  someone who tried to kill her popped into the room out of nowhere.

Slightly groaning, I made my way to the door and was about to knock when I noticed the the door was already opened a crack. I slowly pushed the door open while it gave an errie creeeeeeak.

Listening to my shoes hit the hardwood floor, I made my way to the kitchen. 'Lucy has to have something yummy!'

I licked my lips at the thought of her delicious strawberry cake that Erza always hogged whenever she made it.

I was about to dig in, when suddenly I heard a snoring coming from the couch. It was faint, but my dragonslayer senses picked it up with ease.

I ran into the room in utter choas; yelling with my hands on fire only to see a lazy celestial spirit on the couch. "Loke?"

I know , I know. It's a short chapter, but lately I've been kinda busy. I just finished Terror No Resonance and I ended up crying.

Have you guys been watching Yuri!!! On Ice?
It's probaly my newest obsession, Yurio is so adorable!

Have you guys been watching Yuri!!! On Ice?It's probaly my newest obsession, Yurio is so adorable!