Celestial Dominance

He face didn't change from his emotionless state. "Lucy, you're not my master anymore. Therefore you don't control me anymore. I'm a spirit, you're a human. Did you really think I could love you? It was absolute torture training with you for the past year. I was just waiting for you to slip up on some spell and die. But now, I can do it with my own two hands." A creepy smile spread across his face startling her.

In a blink of an eye Lucy grabbed the key in her satchel. "Loke, please don't make me do this!" I was still hoping to find my Loke, the one I loved. He worked up his magic in his hand. "Oh Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, you'll be dead before you can open the gate." His laugh sounded insane.

You leave me no choice Leo the Lion.

----------------------------------------------

I held the mystery key in my hands. I don't even know what the spirit is, so how will I summon it? I held the black key close to my face. "Please come out, this is an emergency." All of a sudden the key started glowing. The light kept changing colors until a man in a red suit stood before me. His hair was black and was a mess, slightly shorter than Natsus. He walked up to the center of the room. "I am Devitri, and I contain the power to slay spirits. "

"Loke please! Don't make me have to kill you!" I knew he was somewhere in there, trying to escape. "I can't live without you. You're my friend, you're my spirit, and you're the one I love!" Lisanna laughed in my face. "He can't hear you darling! He's mine now so, fight her Leo."

Suddenly something happened to Loke, his look of insanity was washed from his face. "I refuse to fight you Lucy." Lisanna scoffed. "How dare you lion! I'm your master and you shall obey me." Loke ran to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry Loke, I know this is hard on you."

His arms loosened around me as we brought his mouth to my ear. He started to smile, then broke out into a sickening laugh. "You should worry about yourself. " Instantly I felt a burning sensation on my stomach. I looked down and saw Loke burning me with his Regulus.

He played me. He used my love against me, and now I was going to die. I glanced over at his face to see tears cascading down his face. He doesn't want to do this. The pain given to me was excruciating, but I knew it wouldn't last much longer. My eyelids got heavy, and my breaths were shallow and quick. I'm about to die.

Before I took my final breath, I saw a beam of black light hit Leo. It was Devitri, he saved me from Leo. He started to sprint to Lisanna. "I got Lisanna Ms.Heartfilia." Before she could react, Devitri punched her with black magic and she laid on the floor. I walked up to her, and snatched my keys from her hand. "Thank you Devirti, you may go now." He bowed before a series of light flashed under him. "It's my pleasure Ms.Heartfilia."

"Open gate of the maiden, Virgo!" Virgo appeared in front of the guild. "Hello princess, would you like to punish me now?" I sweat dropped. "No that's not necessary, I need you to get me and Loke home!" In a blink of an eye, Virgo carried me and Loke through the door.

I collapsed on the sofa and Virgo carried Loke to the guest room. After she left I probably cried for hours until my voice became horse.

"L-lucy."