The Dream pt. 2

She looked at me once more but her eyes glowed red. Suddenly everything in the room stopped as if someone pressed pause on my dream. The guild was stripped away and I found myself floating in an endless black void. In front of me was a shadowed figure. "Leo the Lion, your world is about to come crashing down, with you as it's pilot. You'll have to pick, your past, or your future." Before I could saw anything, I awoke in my room covered in sweat.

'Well fuck'

-----------------------

I quickly changed back into a fresh suit before going back to see Lucy. 'Pick your past of your future' What the hell does that mean? I decide to brush off the matter and summon myself next to the one and only Lucy Heartfilia. As soon as I get there she starts to wake up from her nap. "Tired I see." I say to her. She playfully walks over to the kitchen and gets a package of strawberries out of the fridge. "Hey, I've been thinking and..." She stopped mid sentence.

"And?" I questioned.

She leans on the closed fridge. "And I think I'll take you up on that offer for the dark guild thing." I stood there shocked for a second. I was kind of surprised that she was actually willing to go to the dark guild. I guess Cancer owes me a dollar. I smirked as I made my way over to Lucy, she didn't notice me creeping up behind her. I wrapped my hands around her waist. "Boo!" She jumped at my sudden action, and quickly spun around and 'Lucy kicked' me in the face.

"Ow! I guess I deserved that." I said still clutching my face. "Oh mavis, I'm so sorry Loke!" She gave me a hug and I took the opportunity to trap her in my arms. "Oh you'll be sorry now!" I started laughing like crazy as Lucy tried to wiggle out of my arms in panic. "Let me go ya stupid lion!" She kept trying to pry my hands off her. "Not until I get a kiss!" She stopped resisting and turned at me. She was obviously very frustrated but I stood my ground. As if she were lighting, she gave me the fastest peck on the cheek possible. "Can I go now?" She questioned. I smirked at her. "Oh come on! That wasn't a real kiss. Give me some sugar!" I teased at her.

She started gave me a pout, and after few seconds she gave em a real kiss. "I'm a man of my word. " I released her from my grip and she slapped me on the arm. "Not nice Loke. Anyway, get ready for tomarrow, cause' you'll be taking me to the guild." She spun on her heels and sashayed away. What a woman. In the blink of an eye I went back to the Celestial world and came back with my suitcase. I took my laptop out of my bag, and looked at some fan art of some of my favorite shows to pass the time. "Hey, why do you have a suitcase?"

I turned around and saw Lucy in a satin green top, with blue bottom shorts. "We'll be staying there for a while until you can master their magic. So I suggest you pack for a least a week." She sulked, let out a sigh, then went back to her room. "I could help you pack." I said following her. I went to one of her drawers and took out a pair of black lace panties. "How about this!" I said. Lucy looked over and saw the undergarments in my hand. She immediately blushed and snatched them from my hands. "Look, are you here to help me or not?" She said pouting. I gave out a small chuckle and sat on her bed. "Sorry, it's just so cute when you pout!"

"If we want to get up early tomarrow, then we need to get to bed early okay?" She climbed into the bed and I curled up next to her. We just laid there for a while, she was stoking my hair. "Why are you petting my hair?" I asked staring into her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm petting my kitty cat!" I blushed. What?! A girl actually made me blush????? Lucy was just full of surprises.

NOBODY'S POV

"Hey babe." A salmon haired boy leaned in for a kiss. "Jeez Lisanna, why can't we just attack her again? I mean, we know where she is, so let's go get her!" The impatient dragon slayer whined to the take-over mage. "Oh my dear Natsu, don't worry, we'll come back into the game, I just need my pieces to set up on the other side of the board."

------------------------------------------------

A/N What will happen when these two get to the dark guild, and just who will they meet?

Thank you so much for reading, it really means a lot to me when I see that people actually read what I write. Xoxo!