Satisfied (Jeo)

Well well

Long time no see

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"A toast to the groom! A toast to the other groom, too! Let's hope you two will always be satisfied!"

<>

Rewind , Rewind , Rewind

<>

That night was something he wouldn't forget. No matter how hard he tried, no matter how hard he wanted to. He couldn't do it.

He's married. To Percy, no less!

They stood in the room, music blaring, soldiers trying and failing to catch the blonde's eye. He wouldn't budge.

That is, until he walked in.

The man was so tiny, like he hadn't been fed in weeks and those eyes. Oh, those eyes! Intelligence and mischief all wrapped in one. Romantic love was never a thing Jason thought he was for. But that night, Leo changed many things about the brothers' lives.

"If I may," a voice said. Jason turned to the little man in front of him. "you really don't look like you're happy. With many things in your life, for that matter."

"I have no idea what you mean. I'm perfectly fine with my life." Jason was trying to keep his voice level and a blush from his cheeks.

"Well, you see, I'm the same way. I've never been happy with my life or the way it was headed. I just thought I'd know someone so similar."

"Jason Grace." His hand was extended and the shorter of the two shook.

"Leo Valdez."

"Where're you from, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Is that really necessary?" He fiddled with his own fingers slightly. "I mean, it's more about where we're going instead of where we've been. Don't you agree?"

The blonde had of course seen that answer before in several people. It meant that, no, they weren't from the same background and up bringing that he was. The man in front of him was penny less and hoping that the taller wouldn't notice.

And he almost didn't.

Their conversation had extended beyond that into all matters and Jason saw that, finally, he had found someone who could keep up with him in any aspect of thought and intelligence.

<>

So, so, so this is what it's like to match wits

With some that you level with

What the hell is the catch?

<>

"I call dibs." He never knew that such a childish sentence could physically destroy him in a way. Leo, the man he saw a future with, was Percy's center of attention. And it killed him.

"Well go talk to him then!" He downed another glass to try and destroy the memory of this moment in his life. It hurt so much to see the man he loved go to the brother he loved more than anything.

"I can't! But you can!" He was being pushed.

"Perce, I-"

"Please Jase? For me?"

He was such a sucker. "Of course."

<>

And I realized

three fundamental truths at the exact same time

<>

"Jason! You're back!"

"Leo, could you come with me for a minute?"

"Of course! Where're we going?"

"To change your life of course."

"Well then lead the way!"

He was the oldest, the smartest, the most publicized with all the gossip of this God forsaken city. He had to be the one to marry correctly and set an example for his younger brothers for who to go after so they could have as good a life as Jason wished them to have. Wealthy, safe, and happy.

With Leo, he'd be only two of those.

Doesn't mean he wants him any less.

"Percy Grace. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Grace?"

"My brother."

He was a Grace brother. They were both Grace brothers. Was it the only reason Leo came and started talking to him? Was he so self concerned that he was seeking out one of them just to further him in society and money prospects?

Maybe that was the other reason he agreed to bring him over. To meet Percy so he could unjustly take advantage of the more naive of the two. But it happened. They were married.

Nice going, Jase. Looks like he's right. You'll never be happy.

"Thank you. For all of your service."

"If fighting a war was what it took for us to meet, I would've enlisted sooner."

"I should leave you two alone."

He knew the younger boy like he knew himself. Knew him better than Percy knew himself. How kind and compassionate and loving the boy was. If he did say something about wanting Leo, saying how in love he was, he'd let him have him. They would be the two getting married. He'd say he was okay, that he rarely thought of Leo.

He'd be lying.

<>

At night, when he let all his true feelings go, he saw Leo's eyes. Those same eyes that he fell for.

At least Percy is happy. In a good relationship.

At least those eyes stay in his life.

<>

And I know

She'll be happy as his bride

And I know

He will never be satisfied

I will never be satisfied

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GUESS WHAT ELSE YALL ARE GETTING

THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH

AND

BEST OF WIVES AND BEST OF WOMEN

Smiles! ❤️❤️❤️